Sunday, July 17, 2011

Hot Summer Night - Two


“Do you live near here?” he asked.  The hope was plain in his voice, like a kid hoping for a present.  But no such luck for either of us.

I shook my head.  “Wellesley.”

“I’m from Natick!”

“I know, John.  You were kind of a big deal in high school.”

So much for being special, he put that together quickly enough.  Everyone in our little corner of Massachusetts had known who John Carlson was while he was playing hockey.  We didn’t generate a ton of NHL stars, and the few made their towns proud.  I had even seen John play a few times and people always said he was going places.

The wide smile on his boyish face was priceless.  Nothing like being a celebrity.  He shifted his hands so they were flat on my lower back, dangerously close to my ass.  If he pulled my lap to his again, the riot police would need a fire hose to separate us.

“So was I like your high school crush?”  He wagged his shoulders like he was so impressive.

“Uh, no.  We had our own hockey team,” I said, but he kept right on smiling as he leaned in close.  His breath was hot on my skin as those full lips made their way slowly up the curve of my ear.  I fought to stay two inches away from his body.  Those strong hands slipped an inch lower to rest of the curve of my ass.  A few inches lower and he’d find out how wet I was.

“Because you would have been mine.”

My eyelids fluttered at the raspy whisper of his voice that left goosebumps along my neck.  Feeling the urge to press against him like the urge to jump when you stand at the edge of a cliff, I caught movement behind his shoulder.  A mom with two kids was passing us.

“Easy, Captain America.” I untangled myself and took half a step back.  

He gave me a promising stare.  “Only till we’re alone, Prom Queen.”

What am I doing?

John’s huge hand slid into mine and my whole body wobbled again.  It was just a palm’s worth of skin-on-skin but it revved my engine into the red.  He could have run and I’d have flown behind like a balloon on a string.  

Thoughts whirled in my head.  I was toying with him, playing a little cat and mouse but I never expected him to pounce right away.  That kiss, those lips, the force of him holding me to the wall... I couldn’t move if my knees were jello.  John started left, guessing there must be an exit.

“Wait!”

I ran into his shoulder as he skidded to a stop.  There were only two things I was sure of: we had nowhere to go, and if I didn’t get another, larger piece of him soon I was going to actually die.  A plan was forming in my mind.  It was a little twisted, but I had a feeling that John might be game for some extra fun.

Our snacks and beers were still on the table.  I grabbed both cups and nodded toward the neat pile of concessions.  John looked confused, but did what he was told and scooped them up.

“What’s this for?”

“Our cover.”

I led this time.  There were people everywhere snacking and talking, signing up for credit cards and shopping.  I wondered if they watched any of the game.  The old stadium was full of weird corners and every inch of space was used for something.  John followed close behind as I crossed to the far wall and went right at the next break in the brick wall.

Two been vendors were set up under steel girders.  Every fourth archway in the building was an exit and the ones in between were used for concessions.  It only took a moment to see what I was looking for.  We wove between the booths, past the lines near a condiment table.  Just beyond the ketchup and mustard was a door.  When they filmed that Ben Affleck movie The Town here there were all kinds of stories about the rabbit warren of rooms crammed into this historic place.

Please be open.

The knob turned in my hand like it was oiled this morning.  John blocked me from view and I stuck my head in.  Jackpot.  It was storage - boxes of napkins and beer cups and a couple tables stacked upside down on top of their mates.  High overhead was a window spilling light in a diagonal column - I recognized the inside from what the park looked like on the outside.

“We’re under the bleachers,” I said.
____

Halle-fucking-lujah.

It was as good a place as any - clean swept and ignored.  I needed to kiss her, to touch her.  I wanted to turn on every light and watch as I squeezed my entire body inside of her.  She fought so hard to keep me off her and thank God, because I had no restraint.  It seemed right to be making out under the bleachers with this girl.

My head was still reeling from the first kiss as I ripped the beers from her hands and tackled her again.

Her mouth opened eagerly this time, without the surprise.  My touch was clumsy, running over her sides and shorts, curling fingers under the cutoff hemline and feeling her squirm against my attention.  Those perfect thighs were smooth as silk.  I grabbed one in each hand and lifted her up around my waist.

Her arms went around my neck, holding our mouths together and pressing her perfect tits into my chest.  I could have let go and balanced her on my hard-on.  She felt my growing need and circled her hips, rubbing her crotch against my cock.

“Joey,” I gasped.

She struggled down off me and I looked for a place to lay her.  Nothing.  I considered sitting her on the edge of one of the boxes and scanned the room for....

Holy shit.

Like on the ice, a momentary distraction had cost me the upper hand.  Joey popped the button on my shorts and I felt them pool around my ankles.  The touch of her soft hand on my quivering dick made me weak.  I was more than ready to go.  Just as a I spotted the perfect place to perch her ass, Joey silpped from my arms and right to her knees.

“You don’t have to nnnnuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh,” was what I said.

She held me firmly in hand and popped my dick in her mouth like it was a lollipop.  Slick lips wrapped around my head and I moaned something incoherent that made her giggle.  As it was vibrating across my primed nerves, Joey took me all the way into her throat.

“Ohmigod,” I gasped.

Her hat was still in my back pocket, somewhere on the floor, and thank God.  She looked up at me with sparks in her green eyes as she worked her lips over my shaft.  Her mouth was hot and wet, a reasonable substitute for where I’d planned to stick my cock.  Then a swirl of her tongue over my ridge made me stumble.  Her mouth pulled free with a pop and she giggled as she reached out.

“Please let me....” I was about to beg to be inside her, but she gave me a look that was not to be messed with.

“I’m not done with you yet.”
____

I’m never giving another blow job.

That would probably turn out to be a lie, but at the moment I was just thanking his dick for being the most beautiful thing I’d ever seen.  

Before I even opened his shorts I knew John was carrying an impressive weapon.  He was a big guy and his hard-on throbbed even through two layers of clothing.  But when my hands slipped beneath the soft fabric of his boxer briefs and felt the thick, smooth skin and the heat pouring off him I may have whimpered.  I wanted this now and again and again and again. I couldn’t wait.  I had to taste him.

He was long and heavy, smooth but for a raised vein beating dark blue against his fair skin.  When he realized what I was doing, he even tried to stop me.  Good fucking luck.  I got my first mouthful of him and hummed with pleasure.  John’s eyes shifted and he stepped away, nearly tripping.  When he was steady, I saw in his eyes that he was torn between wanting this and wanting me.  Between getting off and getting the upper hand.

“I’m not done with you yet,” I promised.

Now I knew why women gave head. I’d always felt like I was doing someone a favor but John’s cock in my mouth was the sexiest thing I’d ever experienced.  I gave him the treatment I usually reserve for Haagen-Dazs Dulche de Leche sundaes; I swirled and licked and twisted like I was tracing the lines of a drizzle of melted caramel on top of my dessert.  I’d been a very good girl and I definitely deserved my treat.  The dull ache between my legs had become a woodpecker tapping quick, sharp beats on a tree outside my window.

He made small noises, his chin resting on his chest as he watched me work.  I could feel his giant quads clenching.  In my hand, his balls were high and tight.  I rolled and tugged them, making his swear.

“Fuckingfeelssogood,” he said all at once.  Then his head rolled back and he groaned.  If anyone heard us... well, they’d catch quite a show if they opened the door now because he was so, so close.  And I was too.

I couldn’t help it.  Fucking John with my mouth was torturing every other part of my body that wanted to fuck him too.  I slipped a hand down the front of my shorts and started quickly rubbing my clit in time with the bells ringing in my head.  I saw the moment when John realized that I was touching myself.

“Oh God,” his voice was almost a whine.  “I want you so much.”

Before he could get any ideas about changing positions, I drove myself home on his cock.  His hands flew into my hair and he rode deep three more times, gagging me, before he pulled back a few inches and exploded with a grunt.  Splash after splash of his hot come poured across my tongue as he moaned low.

It was the noise that did it for me.  Not just taking something from his body, but the sound of him surrendering to me.  I came hard.  My cry was muffled by a mouthful of John’s cock, making my desire rebound straight back down my spine.  When he finally pulled free I was shaking with tears in my eyes.
____

I blew my load so hard I saw stars.  Joey let me own her mouth for the last few moments, running my dick as deep from above as I still hoped to run it from below.  She drank me dry then licked me clean.  I used a thumb to wipe a tear from her cheek.  Then I hitched up my pants and sank to the floor next to her.

“No wonder they voted you Prom Queen.”

She laughed softly.  Her smile flashed and reminded me that a blow job was my second favorite thing about her mouth.  I pushed the hair back from her face and kissed her cheek, her ear, her lips.

“I’m going to get you for that,” I promised.

Joey let me kiss her again, with my hand at the back of her neck.  She seemed so small compared to what she’d just done to me.

“Where am I taking you?” I asked.  There had to be hotels nearby, or we could get a cab to take us to anywhere in the world she felt like going.  We stood and dusted ourselves off.  She turned her back and unzipped her shorts to clean herself up with a napkin.  If I hadn’t just emptied my tank, the sound of her shorts opening would have killed me.

We can’t be going that far.

Then she picked up the two beers I’d forgotten about and stopped in front of the door.  A wicked grin showed dimples I hadn’t seen before.

“Back to the game, of course.”
____

2 comments:

  1. Loving this so far-I can completely see little Carly getting shown how its going to be by some cute, slightly older girl. Can't wait to see where this goes--please say there's more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I like this girl, she's feisty :)

    ReplyDelete