“Are you kidding?”
I almost said yes. The expression on his face - shock, horror, disappointment - led me to believe my joke was too cruel. But this was no place for the next round of what John and I were clearly headed toward.
“The guy with me, the blond one who’s been giving you dirty looks all night?” I said. John nodded with his eyes narrowed suspiciously. “That’s my ex boyfriend and now he wants me back.”
I set the beers on a box and ran my palm down John’s wide, hard chest. “Don’t you think it’ll be fun to sit there, right next to him, and know I’d rather be in here taking care of you?”
His light eyes swam. It was such a macho dream, stealing some douchebag’s girl from right under his nose and showing her what a real man could do. John bit his lip against answering too quickly.
“I will get to... umm, take care of you, right?”
I almost said yes. The expression on his face - shock, horror, disappointment - led me to believe my joke was too cruel. But this was no place for the next round of what John and I were clearly headed toward.
“The guy with me, the blond one who’s been giving you dirty looks all night?” I said. John nodded with his eyes narrowed suspiciously. “That’s my ex boyfriend and now he wants me back.”
I set the beers on a box and ran my palm down John’s wide, hard chest. “Don’t you think it’ll be fun to sit there, right next to him, and know I’d rather be in here taking care of you?”
His light eyes swam. It was such a macho dream, stealing some douchebag’s girl from right under his nose and showing her what a real man could do. John bit his lip against answering too quickly.
“I will get to... umm, take care of you, right?”
“I said I’m not done with you yet,” I purred as I gently traced the shape of his kickstand.
“Oh for fuck’s sake, Joey!” He laughed though and kissed me as best he could over the snacks. “You’re killing me.”
I opened the door an inch, stuck the toe of my shoe into it then reached for the beers. John was right behind me. We hadn’t gone very far from the stairs down to our section of seats. It was the top of the 5th inning - we’d barely missed anything.
“There’s a lot of game left,” John said with obvious disappointment. His eyes were so light as to be almost clear. I lifted onto my toes and brushed my lips along his cheek.
“And me with my wet panties.”
He groaned and tried to bite me, but I was back to standing flat. John just used his size to tower over me one last time.
“So we pretend like this didn’t happen?” he checked to be sure.
“Right.”
“Because you’ve got a little...,” he poked his tongue out and reached below the right corner of his lip. I must have missed a little when I was wiping him off my mouth. Nothing I could do with a beer in each hand, so I just smiled.
“Leave it, I like it.”
____
I was going to come in my shorts. That much was painfully clear as I watched her walk in front of me, back toward the seats. It would be like a prison now, where I couldn’t even really look at her and certainly couldn’t touch her. She’d be right there, shiny like a toy that I’m not allowed to play with.
People stood to let us in. Kirby moved over next to Danny, so I sat in the last of our seats. I was now one seat over and one row in front of her.
“Took you long enough,” Robert said, looking right at me.
“Long lines!” Joey sounded exasperated. “You guys know John, right? Played hockey at Natick?”
The ex-boyfriend definitely knew me. He nodded like he’s very manly, all square shoulders and
boat shoes. What a tool. The guy to his right said hey, and Robert the best friend looked even more impressed than when he tried to ask me out. The corner of Joey’s mouth twitched in a smile, the one where she missed a spot of what I spilled down her throat. My dick wagged like a puppy’s tail.
“Dude,” Kirby whispered as he took and half-warm beer. “Are you fucking serious?”
“What?” I said quietly.
All he said was, “Wow.” And he didn’t know the half of it.
The inning played on. Presumably some baseball took place but all I could feel is the two inches that separated her knee from my back. Every hair on my neck stood up, reaching out to her. She laughed and talked and I wanted to turn around and stick my tongue down her throat.
“Easy bro,” Danny whispered. I looked down and saw the pretzel squished into a ball in my fist.
____
I screamed at every pitch. Every ball or strike I shouted at the top of my lungs to release even a fraction of the manic energy in my body. John was right there. His neck and jaw flexed as he chewed, activating muscles I can promise you Tanner did not have. When he reached for his beer, those laterals rippled in his upper back and I crossed my legs again to squeeze back against the orgasm that was dropping through my body like a Coke in a vending machine.
“Please tell me you…,” Robert said under his breath. Without turning I just slowly licked my lips. John leaned back at the same moment and I swear he felt it.
Tanner made a bid for relevancy by ordering us beers. As I held the sweating glass, beads of condensation coating my fingers, I wanted to run the icy liquid across the back of John’s neck and lick it off. Instead I just clapped like a fool.
Our little groups talked. We knew some of the same people. Robert made inappropriate jokes and everyone laughed. Tanner’s friend Adam chatted away obliviously. Tanner sat and stewed – he was no fool. Once upon at time my foot-tapping, leg-crossing, seat-bouncing desire was for him. So he knew what it meant.
That poor pretzel was no match for John’s paw. I watched him manhandle it and thought of other things that taste like salt.
In the bottom of the inning, the Red Sox scored. Everyone was on their feet. I hugged Robert and then John. He turned right around and waited for it. His arms went around my back, my knees gave out and I nearly swooned. As my head fell against his shoulder he whispered, “Same place.”
He excused himself to the bathroom with one out left in the bottom of the sixth. I waited until the inning turned and one batter was down in the top of the seventh. “I’m hungry,” I announced.
“Why don’t you wait till the seventh inning stretch?” Tanner said, looking right at John’s empty seat.
I was thinking 2.5 million very dirty things. So with all the innocence I could muster, I smiled and said, “Me and thirty thousand other people. It’ll take all night!” Then I stepped right over his legs and ran up the stairs.
It was already crowded on the concourse. No one noticed me slipping between the beer carts. No one looked up from their hot dogs as I opened the storage room door.
A hand closed on my wrist and pulled me inside.
____
Come on, come on, come on.
If she’s not here in thirty seconds I’m jerking off.
Maybe she’ll come in while I am.
Another racy fantasy spun out in my head on fast-forward. She was everywhere in my brain because she was nowhere in this secret little room. I tried to plan out how this would go but I knew it was just going to be asses and elbows. Then the door opened and it all disappeared.
I was kissing her before I knew for sure it was even her – a popcorn guy could have gotten a very scary welcome if he’d chanced to need more napkins. But the taste of her lips and the weight of her body – it was all Joey. I groaned forcefully and lifted her right up onto my thigh.
“Jesus, John,” she panted as my teeth nipped their way down her soft neck. She pulled up the back of my shirt. “All that flexing, I thought I was going to pass out.”
I gave my quad a good clench and she bounced in my lap with a squeak. “It was your idea to show off. Everyone in our section could tell I was about to lose my shit.”
My shirt was over my head and my hands back on her skin. Baseball caps went flying. The assortment of boxes was so random that there was nowhere to do anything. We’d have to improvise. I turned her back is against my chest and without ceremony shoved my hand into the front of her shorts.
She sucked in a gasp as my fingers slipped right across her pussy. She wasn’t lying about wet panties. I was surprised she could stay in her seat. My fingers felt huge against the tiny slit and I wondered how I was ever going to fit my dick in there. Joey twisted down against my touch and I pressed one finger into her honeypot.
It was silk and heat, swollen smooth and the grain of my fingertip seemed to catch against her as I began to move. I delved inside her, pumping rhythmically a few times, then pushed a second finger in beside the first.
“Ohgod,” she whispered. I don’t think she meant to say it out loud, but it was music to my ears. I massaged those fingers into every inch of her I could get. Her sweetness coated my hand making it hard to hold on. So I raked my dry thumb across her clit and found traction.
“John!” She bucked so hard she folded nearly in half at the waist. It only served to force my thumb in harder and drive her perfect ass into my hardening cock. I cursed in her ear.
“Fuck, I can’t wait.”
I pulled my hand free as the other pushed her shorts down over her hip. They weren’t even unbuttoned, I just tore them off her body with her panties still caught inside. Mine were gone a second later.
When I first saw Joey standing, I’d done the mental math that I could probably fuck her standing up. As I forced her up against the wall, her feet off the ground, I knew I’d been right. The wall was metal – not warm, but nor was it textured or riveted. Joey wound her legs around my waist and we both stopped.
The tip of my cock was pressed to her entrance; ringing the doorbell, standing on the stoop. Just waiting to be invited in. After all I’d fingered her and stripped her and was about to have my way with her – she wouldn’t have been there if she didn’t want to be. It just wasn’t exactly romantic. She was rowdy and exciting, but she was also beautiful and probably amazing.
“I’m sorry this is so rough,” I said, meaning it.
Her bright eyes had a taunting look in them, but there was appreciation in her smile. Then it was gone.
“Shut up and fuck me, John.”
____
There were no words. My brain formed only shapes and sounds, maybe even smells, because language failed to even hint at the atmosphere in that little room.
I could barely breathe for John holding me so tight and driving his wide, strong fingers into my pussy. The first touch was enough to make me come. But I’m a glutton for punishment and I swiveled against him, raising his cock like a mast until it threatened to break one of my ribs from behind. Just before I could completely lose my mind, John lost his.
He ripped my shorts off – they were not big enough to go down without unbuttoning. But they were on the floor all the same. The sound of his own zipper had barely reached my ears when my feet left the floor and my back hit the wall. He growled as we came together. The round head of his dick pressed gently between my folds; teasing me, torturing me. His sky-colored eyes darkened briefly and I knew he would apologize. As if I hadn’t raced to be here. As if I wouldn’t have torn those shorts off myself.
“Shut up and fuck me, John.”
Without moving, he pushed his cock straight into me. All he did was lean further against my body and take my breath away.
He was as thick and wide as he’d been in my mouth, demanding space that had never before been asked. Everything rioted in response. I held my head against the wall and begged my body to let him in.
“Holy hell.” His voice was hushed with awe. If it felt half as good to have as it did to be had, we were both in bliss. It seemed like hours later that his powerful thighs came to rest against the underside of my legs. He held perfectly still for a moment, just to prove he could, then leaned down and kissed me softly on the lips.
If he hadn’t been holding me up, I would have slid down the wall like splattered paint. His full lips were so delicate that I shivered despite the heat between our bodies. Balancing me between his thigh and the wall, John drew one hand from under me and pushed back the hair along my temple. Then he kissed my cheek as well.
His eyes were the color of sea glass. In that moment, caught doing something very dirty, he looked every bit the good kid from Western Mass whose accent still came out when he got excited. I could have known him for years if we’d lived a few miles closer.
John’s mouth came back to me, more intently this time, and I never got to wonder if he was thinking the same thing. His tongue slipped past my lips, his grip dug into the soft flesh of my ass and all hell broke loose inside my body.
_
more please :)
ReplyDeleteThis was so great! Glad to see John Carlson getting a little loving too!
ReplyDelete