Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hot Summer Night - Five

I didn’t both to check if Joey was behind me - I knew she was.  She didn’t mean to kiss me in front of her friends, but once that was done she was in this all the way.  And I needed to be in her all the way - immediately.  At the top of the section stairs, I headed for the exit I’d had in mind before Joey steered us into that storage closet.  And thank God she had.  I’m sure we could have done those things somewhere else, but nowhere else would have been Fenway fucking Park.  Letting Joey lead had been a very, very smart move.

At the turnstile, I touched Joey’s back as she pushed through the last thing keeping us from freedom.  On the sidewalk she reached out for my hand.

“Do you live alone?” I asked.

She smiled.  “I don’t live here.  I’m staying with my parents.”

“So am I.”

“It’s okay.”  She tugged at my hand and we jogged through the crowds on Landsdowne, around the corner onto Brookline and right over the bridge.  She made a right into Kenmore Square.  

“Where are we... oh.  Oh!”  I stopped moving.



Joey raised one eyebrow as if testing me, like she was unsure what I would do.  The Hotel Commonwealth loomed over us, taking up the entire length of the block.  The smirk that spread across her face was so damned sexy I thought the hotel might not be close enough.  I stepped into her, marveling at the small size of her body in my space, and kissed her with deliberate slowness.  She was leading but that didn’t mean she was in charge.  Moments passed as we both fought the urge... until I had to break away.  

Goddamn she is good.  

She almost had me.  I expected her to press her body in and grind against me at little for punctuation.  But she waited so long that my choices were stop kissing or straight to jail.  The moment I freed her lips, that smirk was back.  I discreetly adjusted the hard-on swelling in my shorts.

The doorman let us in and I made a beeline for the front desk.  If all they had available was the honeymoon suite, I would take it.  Hell another closet would have been just fine.

“Hello sir, may I help you?”

“Do you have any rooms for tonight?”  I asked.  Joey leaned against my back, completely hidden by my large frame.

“Two adults?”  The clerk tried to look past my shoulder.  

“Yes.”  As I said it, two of Joey’s fingers gently pressed into the notches of my lower spine.  A splash of warm relaxation spread through my back and I nearly moaned.

“One night?”

Those fingers worked another vertebra, sending the same narcotic pulse into my system.

“Yeah, one night.”  Because by tomorrow I’d have bought an apartment and moved her in.

“Our standard rooms are at capacity, but we have a junior suite available.  It overlooks the....” He rattled off what I’m sure were some tremendous features about the view and the river.  If he could have seen Joey, her hands tingling their way right to the waistband of my pants, he would have known the only view I cared about was my dick sliding into her body.

“That’s great,” I cut him off, credit card on the counter.  “We’ll take it.”
____

It was kind of mean, the way I was teasing John so relentlessly.  In my back pocket my phone buzzed again - I’d missed at least ten calls since our mad dash from the stadium.  And I didn’t care.  Robert could fill in anyone who was really confused.  Anyone else just wanted to yell at me.

John took the first room offered, though I’m sure there were regular rooms open.  I didn’t care.  As long as it had a bed to lay on and a headboard to hold on to, it could be the Red Roof Inn. He signed the slip, pocketed the key and we hurried to the elevator.  His open hand ended up between my ass and the wall, squeezing like he was going to buy me at the market.  The second those doors closed, this would be a porn set.  But just as they began to move an older man, his wife and two adolescent kids boarded.  John exhaled in frustration.  I wiggled my backside into his hand and tried not to laugh.

We got off first, turned a corner and ran full tilt toward the end of the long, narrow hallway.  John had the key out and the door open almost before we could stop running.  I heard the automatic lock slide into place as I landed on the mattress.

John was right behind me, right on top of me.  He flipped me over onto my stomach and wrenched my shorts off like he had in the closet.  Those were going to need a belt from now on.  My panties were gone a second later and the harsh grate of his zipper opening sent a chill down my spine.  Within seconds of entering the room, the smooth hard shaft of his cock was grinding against the cleft in my backside.

“You’re so fucking hot,” he said.  “I can’t even....”

I lifted my hips in answer, raising my ass off the bed.  Without a moment’s hesitation, John pushed that thick erection all the way into my pussy.

The noise I made was half-moan, half-squeal and all unexpected.  He held my thighs together with his knees, pressed me down with his chest and screwed himself in from behind.  His lips came down on my neck where he muffled his own sound of pleasure.

I’d been on his cock not thirty minutes ago in the most surprising and dangerous and sexy thing I’d ever done.  But it was nothing compared to this.

“Joey,” he growled as he began to stroke.  The first few were so, so deep, making sure he got all of me and delighting in the slap of my naked ass against his lap.  Then he pulled all the way out with a wet pop, only to slam back home on the first try.  I bit the pillow and cut myself off in mid-scream.

“Louder, baby.”  He ran me through again.  The heavy girth of his penis forced my body to give up more on every thrust.  John was going where he wanted even if there was no room.  With all his weight behind each stroke I was helpless, bouncing between him and the white down comforter.

Suddenly, he was moving.  One knee between mine, then the other as he forced my legs apart.  Spreading my thighs wide with his massive quads, John drove into me again and again.  The pace and force increased with every stroke.  He grunted with the impact, then pulled the hair from my face and kisses my cheek as he did it again.

“Say what you said before,” he panted.

I lifted my head and got a kiss on the lips.  Then I said, “Fuck me, John.”

A second later I was on  all fours with one of John’s huge arms under my stomach.   His knees were still between mine, spreading me wide.  He held me up and placed one of my hands on the headboard.  I did the other and wrapped both around the decorative bar that ran the width of the king size bed just in time to be nearly thrown into it head first.

“You’re gonna have to hold on harder,” he laughed before driving in up to the hilt again.  His balls swung against my clit, just the quickest touch, but it made me writhe against him.  I couldn’t take a hand down or risk being pile-driven into the wall.

“Touch me,” I said.

One hand at my waist snaked down over my stomach.  John knew exactly what I meant: he parted two fingers around the sides of my clit and began the roll them against the little nub.

“Oh God,” I gasped.  John responded with a harder rub and slight pull of my over-excited button. I bucked back hard, begging for more of everything.  He obliged.  I held on for dear life as he rode deep with both his hands and body.

“Fuck, John,” I said, nearly ready to go.  I briefly wondered what kind of nights a young, strong, gorgeous athlete was used to having.

Long ones.
____

I couldn’t take my eyes off her.  The view of her long, bare back, slender waist and that dark hair tossing made me dizzy.  But the sight of my long cock disappearing completely inside her, fleeing that hot, tight squeeze as I drove in and pulled out was nearly enough to send me over the edge.

And she loved it.  Joey met me thrust for thrust, driving down my length until that perfect ass slapped against my thighs.  White knuckles around the headboard and she still leaned back to kiss me.  Then those magic words:


“Touch me.”

The greatest thing in the world is a girl who tells you want she wants.  I’d do anything to get her off, to make her feel as good as I felt.  Knowing exactly what that was made me an all-star.  She was swollen beneath my fingers as I spread them over her hot button and began to steer.  Instantly her pussy tightened, making me growl and shove my hips even harder.  She gasped like nothing had ever felt so good.  She was right.

I worked her clit in time with my cock, never leaving her body alone for a second.  Before long her breath was catching in her throat and her hips screwing down ever tighter.  My dick was so hard I thought I must be hurting her; abusing the soft, delicate peach that was winding me up so tightly. I slid my free hand up her spine and pushed down between her shoulders.  Her arms came under her head, her ass still high in the the air like a perfect target.

The angle drove me straight home.  The head of my dick pressed against some part of her pussy like a buzzer and ran right through me.  I groaned and rubbed her clit like I was shining a dime.  A feral noise twisted from her throat, the sexiest thing I’d ever heard.  My heart pounded blood into my already engorged cock.

“You’d... better... come...,” I stammered, the same moment I felt her body quiver around my hard on.  I just hoped she was close enough.  “That’s it.  I want to feel you again, baby.”

“John,” she said quietly.  I almost missed it because a second later she turned her face into the pillow and screamed.

She came so hard it felt like I was coming, though I wasn’t quite there yet.  Like being struck by lightning, energy rippled through her and passed to me.  Her secret spot clenched hard, then went liquid all around me.  She writhed, pointing my strokes exactly where they needed to go, and I just held on.  Then she cried out a second time and her whole body rolled as deep onto my cock as I’d ever been inside a woman.

I exploded.  Every once of energy I used trying not to come roared right out the gate as I flooded into her.  My grunt was lost in her skin; I threw myself down on top of her spent body and stroked until not a drop of me was left.
____

John’s strong heartbeat thumped a perfect rhythm beneath my ear.  I cracked an eyelid to find myself sprawled across his chest, hair splayed, and my arm slung over that muscular body.  His giant hand rested on the small of my naked back.  I lifted my head to the clock - 9:30 PM.  We’d only been here an hour and I’d been passed out for twenty minutes.  

“Hey Prom Queen,” John said.  His eyes were the pale blue of the sky at dawn, when most of the world’s colors are still asleep.  That wide, strong mouth was so quick to smile.  Beneath me, his soft skin went on endlessly, disappearing beneath the white bed sheet and headed for a very capable set of working parts.  His hat hair now had bed head and one of his heavy arms wrapped tightly around me.

“Hey,” I smiled.  I wasn’t shy, but waking up next to John Carlson was a bit intimidating.

“The Red Sox won.”  He gestured with the remote toward the TV, which he’d been watching on mute while I slept.  Beckett had gone the distance and closed the game.  “Wanna see the highlights?”

I turned from the screen, back to that beautiful face with the satisfied grin.

“I don’t think the real highlights were on the field,” I told him, reaching for the remote and switching off the TV.

-- end --
_

4 comments:

  1. Oh this was so good! Makes me happy to see a usually under-appreciated player getting some loving! Fantastic job with this story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was sooo great!!!! Sad that it's over though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad it's over, but VERY glad you wrote it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading old One Shots to pass the time. LOVED this one. One of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete