Friday, July 1, 2011

Fuck Me Like You Hate Me

For those of us who feel like we got dumped today.  Bon voyage, Maxime. Here's the song... Mike Green loves this song. Just so you know.  
Fuck Me Like You Hate Me - Seether
____

"What are you thinking?!"

Claire throws something, a book, across the room. It hits the wall with a dull thud.

"I had to. It was the best offer."

She picks the closest thing, a sweatshirt on the back of the chair, balls it up and throws that too, but to less effect. It just makes her madder. There's a plastic cup on the table that lands somewhere near the book.

"I can't fucking believe it, Max. Philly? Jesus Christ. Why don't you go back in time to the 80s and join the damned Russians?! "

"Claire, I think you're overreacting. You knew I had to go somewhere.

She stops stomping and turns, leveling a cold stare at me. "You can go to hell. It's right where the Flyers play."


"Come on baby, stop it. Ray and Mario were… Pittsburgh wasn't giving me what I needed."

"More money," she spits.

"More time." I've been trying to tell her this.

"More time to spend with Jagr? Because they fucking traded everyone else, Max. Carter, Richards, even Carcillo, lucky for your ass. I don't know what the hell they're doing, but if you think that team is built to win now, after the season they dropped last year, you are delusional."

She's right, of course. She's always right. Claire soaks up hockey like a sponge and talks it like a sailor. It's why we work so well.

"Come with me."

I hadn't decided to do that, to ask her. But it is the last and only line of defense I have. I am leaving the `Burgh, I am not leaving you.

"No."

Her face is a mask. The guys always joke about learning to bluff like Claire because they'd never take a stupid penalty on the ice. At her best she's an Oscar-winning actress. At her worst, she's a manipulative bitch.

"Please."

"Max, I can't. I won't."

She has a life here. I've always felt lucky to be part of it, even as it expanded to include my team, my friends. She's as close to any of the guys as she is to me, the only difference is she let me inside her bedroom too.

"Baby, please. Just think about…."

"No," she says again, though her voice wavers. "We're not… we're not gonna do that. "

I suppose I knew it. Otherwise I'd have asked her to marry me before my contract was up, before I was anyone's for the taking. A smart man would have tied her to his side like a life preserver, so she'd have to go in the direction I swim. But I am not smart.

"So it's over?"

The cold look thaws and I see that she's hurting - more than angry, she's confused and appalled. I've pulled the carpet out from under her today.

"What happened to Chicago or San Jose? Even Montreal?"

"No better than Pittsburgh, really. They weren't giving enough."

"Did you give anything, Max? You wanted more money and more time and you got it. But did you think about what you're losing?"

Of course I did. Flower and Sid and Geno and Kris, the city that adopted me and never let me go, even when I failed to be the prince they had crowned me.

"I didn't count on losing you," I confess.

But she won't give in. "It's over, Max. We're over."

A lot of things are over today, none of them in my control. What's done is done. But the price was so high, I feel I've paid in a pound of flesh. And it burns.

"So that's it? You just throw this away because I don't play for your favorite team anymore?"

She slams down her purse on the table.

"You just assumed I'd go with you? Don't ask Claire, it's not her own life because her boyfriend plays hockey! A trade is one thing Max but you volunteered for this!"

"I got pushed and you know it! Shero's offer was an insult. I don't play a lot, Claire, but I work hard. Someone needs to make it worth my while."

"I thought I was worth your while. But I didn't even get a vote."

My fists are clenched and the urge to punch a wall builds. Only the new contract keeps me from doing it – can't go in there like a hot head, can't get hurt before I even start.

"I already knew your vote would be to stay. Maybe that's why you were in this from the start. And now you're in, you don't need me."

There's a line here I've never crossed, a fear I never gave voice to. But now, if it's over, it's over. And I'm laying it all bare.

"A new season, you can trade up for a new boyfriend and land yourself someone with a long-term deal. Maybe a franchise guy like Crosby – get him between your legs and you'll never leave Pittsburgh."

Her body language changes completely. She goes from being woman to warrior, squaring her shoulders and unfurling a few inches of height I never knew she had. That was a low blow. The guys love Claire and she knows it. I believe she tread carefully to never give me anything to be jealous about, not wanting to disrupt our team dynamic. But now she can tell the truth.

"If you knew, Max. If you knew how many of your teammates hit on me, how many assume that because I'm with a hockey player I'm some puckbunny slut for the taking, if you knew how many times someone with more money, more contract, more goals tried to fuck me you'd run to Philadelphia tonight."

"That's not true!"

She just laughs. It's deep and throaty, maybe the sexiest thing about her. My dick twitches in my pants. Is there nothing that will calm my sex drive? But her eyes blaze, a high heat in her face makes her glow. It may be with anger, but she's radiant.

"It's true, Max. And now, well… I might have to run a little free agent bidding war of my own." She runs one long finger along the bar as she says it, slowly punctuating the last part with three sharp jabs.

Her words like claws rip a hole in my chest. I'm losing my friends, but on some level they understand. We share the fear and anxiety. Claire knows only the green-eyed monster I become when someone tries to take my possessions.

"You wouldn't," I hiss.

She purses those gorgeous lips that have pleasured me so many times, in so many ways. I'm giving up more than Pens fans could ever know.

"I will," she promises. "And I'll make someone here very glad you left."

I cover the space between us in two strides and throw Claire onto the couch. She lands on her back with a scream of surprise. The one upper hand she's never had – I'm stronger by far. So when I jump on top of her, she's helpless. Then I kiss her.

She scratches at my neck, trying to pry my loose. But I have two handfuls of couch and my legs are locked – the jaws of life couldn't free her now. My thigh slides between hers, a movement I've made a thousand times, and I grind into her hips just the way she likes it.

"He won't know, Claire. He won't know you like I do."

Her eyes are full of fire. "He'll have a lot of fun learning."

I bite her lip, almost hard enough to draw blood. As she squeaks in pain, her mouth opens and I take it again, my tongue in her throat. She tries to push me up to no effect. Satisfied that I'm well anchored, I slide one hand under her shirt and roughly grab her breast. Her protest is list in our kiss.

I'm very hard, very quickly and the blood loss from my brain makes me dizzy. Claire struggling it the same as her swiveling her hips against my growing erection. It might be better. I squeeze her nipple enough so she arches her back, then I slide her shirt up and replace my hands with my mouth. The shirt goes right over her head. She can't push me off when her nipple is in my teeth.

"Get away from me!"

"One more time, Claire. So you remember all the things no one else will ever know."

I've got her fly open and I wrestle her jeans down below her ass. She goes stiff as a board in an attempt to beat me, but my skills at removing girls pants are out of her league. I stuff a hand between her legs and smile wickedly.

"You still want me, Claire. Your body knows where to get it best."

"Where I got it last, you mean." But the venom in her voice falters as I slid a finger beneath the soaked silk. She's swollen and wet, the way she's always been for me. No matter how long we were together, her body was always, always looking for a good fuck.

That's going to go to someone else now.

Any single guy on this team would leap a tall building for a prime piece of tail like Claire. On top of that, she was smart and funny and into hockey. And she'd passed the crazy test – just enough to keep us interested, not enough to chase us away.

"You're going to miss me," I promise. Two fingers are working inside her hot mess while my thumb circles her clit, just the way she likes it. I could make her come in three minutes – I've timed it – because I know just what buttons to push. "How long will it take him the first time? How much fumbling can you stand, Claire? While whoever you bring home figures out how to unlock your secret?"

Her hips move on their own – she stares daggers at what I'm doing to her.

"It took you two weeks. I know you think that first time we got it, but it was two weeks of humping me into a coma before you found the spot."

That's a lie. She came screaming the first time I fucked her, and every single time since. I've been with girls. I know when they're faking. My thumb homes in on the hottest spot in the rotation and presses extra hard. Claire's body can't help but respond.

"Granted once you knew your way around, we were a very good driver," she purrs. That femme fatale act, designed to get me to lay off because she's complimenting me. Well compliments won't pay for my ride to Philly. I need to empty someone's tank to fill up my own.

I spread her thighs and then free my throbbing cock from the painful confines of my jeans. Then I pull her hand, I have to yank hard to bring it down to my erection. We both watch her long fingers wrap around my thickness in a perfect fit. My eyes flutter – her touch was always magic.

"I hate you," she whispers, like a prayer.

I push hard, once, and slam right through her like I'm closing a cash register.

Claire screams. She's a loud one in bed. I used to love the sound of my name coming off her tongue, of her begging me for release. Now it's her frustration that I crave.

"Fuck me like you hate me, Claire."

I ride so hard that I fear her hips will separate. She clutches at me when she forgets what happened, then remembers and tries to throw me to the floor. Her punches and grasps are futile – I'm buried so deep inside her I'm officially the property of whoever finds me. Creative curses rain down on me but her body is much easier to interpret.

I pull myself free with a wet pop, then all at once push her off the couch and over the table. She's ass up and snarling over her shoulder. I take my knees and ram my cock home beneath that perfect backside. Claire's breath is forced out in a whoosh.

"Get it all, baby. You won't have another like this."

She rears back, slamming hard into my lap. I almost come with the impact. She laughs evilly and does it again. I let fly my hand and it rings off her skin like a bell. SLAP.

Before the sound has even ended I'm driving her forward and down, trying to put her through the table. A handful of her hair twists between my fingers – I pull back, forcing her to look at me.

"Don't you wanna watch, baby? Want to see what you'll be missing?"

Claire clenches her pussy as hard as she can, and again I nearly come in surprise. She's locked up tighter than a bank vault and I'm trying to fuck through the key hole. It feels… amazing.

"I fucking hate you!" I yell because she's taking this away. Then I spank her again.

She keeps her eyes on mine, full mouth open slightly like she's about to reveal her darkest sexual fantasty. The tip of her pink tongue even appears, sliding a glistening trail of wetness across her bottom lip.

"I wonder how big Jordan will feel from this angle."

That's it. I will fuck her into forgetting everyone she knows. I will wipe her memory clean so the guys who've tried before, the ones who made promises and tried to entice her, will be erased. Jordan was definitely among them. He'd sell his soul for a tight cunt and a pair of long legs.

I haul Claire up and twist left, forcing her chest to the floor. Her legs go together beneath my knees. It takes two prods with the business end of my dick before I find the slot in her machine again. Then I swing for the fences.

She sobs out a cry. This is her favorite position. I could make her come ten times in a row like this, if I could last half as long as she can. Her ass fits perfectly into my lap, those twin rounds cushioning my hips from the blow. But there's nothing to protect Claire.

"You like that?" I mutter. She's writing beneath me, hoarse cries coming from her lips. "You're gonna miss this, baby."

I lift her side without breaking my rhythm and get my hand back into her crotch. She's so wet I can barely get traction, so I mash my fingers into her clit and rub hard. She bucks beneath me. It's working. Her snatch responds like a rubber band being stretched and released, tensed and relaxed. Her hips start to twist.

"I fucking hate you," she moans. But her body loves me. All stations are reporting and ready for launch, I just have to choose when to push the button. She can't hold back a whimper.

"Beg me, Claire."

"Suck it, Talbo."

That gets a laugh, then an extra hard slam into her core. I think she likes the punishment, when it's really me who is in trouble.

"You're going to have to ask nicely, bear. You know I can fuck you all night." I run my free hand up her back, then kiss the spot behind her neck strongly.

"Uuuuggghhh!" she screams, as much in frustration as anything else. "Come on, you pussy!"

I wrap and arm under hers, twisting her slightly and giving myself something to hold on it. She juts her ass into the air like a target for my arrow.

"Just ask. It's that simple."

Claire's a tough cookie. There's little aside from this torture that would make her break. But her heart rate is alarming and beads of sweat dot her forehead. She needs to orgasm now or she may burst into coins like a video game villain.

"Fuck," she pants. "Please."

"Tell me you'll think of me. When you fuck someone else from this team, promise you'll never tell him our secrets. He can find his own ways to make you scream but me, I earned this." I rub hard against her clit again, the way I know she likes it. "Promise that when you swallow for him, you'll taste me instead."

Her face is red with exertion. I must look like a crazed rider at the rodeo. But I'm furious with her and disgusted with the situation, I'm angry that I had to be the bad guy here. I'm not a bad guy, unless someone forces me.

"I promise," she says weakly.

I let her go. I cut the strings on her balloon and she zips toward heaven, spiraling madly. Her hips twist and flick like they're throwing a party for my cock. I'll never forget how good that feels, or the way it tears the orgasm out of me tonight. I groan into her neck and flood that tight little space with liquid frustration.

We're motionless, like chalk outlines at a crime scene, for a long time. Finally I roll off but not free, I'm not ready to let her go yet. She lets me hold her, either too tired to fight me or too dazed to move. It seems like ages before we speak.

"So, another guy eh?"

She shrugs weakly. "Another city, eh? Another team?"

"I imagine they're all the same when you get down to it," I tell her.

"Same with you boys."

I turn my head to face her. She's exquisitely beautiful and I know every inch of her by heart. If called upon to describe her I would give too much detail, confusing the picture. But I wouldn't tell of her heart, because maybe I've never really known it. Maybe the chance I'd try to take it away meant it was never really mine.

"Who will it be?" I don't want to know the answer, but I'll eventually hear anyway.

"You've seen them all naked. Who should it be?"

I laugh, though my stomach turns and bile stings the back of my jaw. These are my friends and I love them, I shouldn't begrudge someone happiness. And I'd never deny them great sex. I'll have to settle for knowing this one was mine first, that I surveyed the territory and drew the map.

She already knows the answer of course. That's why she just smiles when we both say, "Jordan."
____

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for making me smile a little.

    I knew he was gone earlier this week when he turned down Shero's offer, but c'mon man, Philly??? Really, Superstar?

    This actually hurt me more than the whole Jagr Watch debacle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully bittersweet story! Hate sex is always fantastic, but it's even better when there's so much good history there first. Would love to see you pick this up for another story, but with Jordan/CLaire!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got to agree with Anon2. Think of the love triangle possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that I think about this, I too would love to see a little Jordan/Claire picked up--the possibilities are truly juicy for that!

    ReplyDelete