Monday, July 25, 2011

Hot Summer Night - Four

Stop for a moment.

I slipped inside Joey like a torpedo locking into a launch tube – sirens wailed and lights flashed in my brain as my body finally found the thing it was born to do.  I should have needed two sets of keys and a top secret code to get in there.  It took absolutely everything I had not go right though her, not to explode immediately and flood the place.  She gasped, a tiny sexy noise that rushed out as her body tried to rebel against my invasion.  I held that breath for so long, leaning into the wall to keep from dropping her.  Her bright green eyes stared right into mine and waited to be sure we were going to make it all the way.

Then I kissed her.  All in the moment that she went soft around me, gave me room to move and I nearly lost it again I kissed her to keep quiet.  To stop the voices in my head from shouting like split personalities: I love you, I can’t believe this is happening, Fucking Fenway Park!, Coach is going to kill me when I get arrested for this.

She wanted to kiss me.  It was all over her face – she wanted me, and for more than just this.  Or maybe just this, again in another place.  I didn’t care.  I will take her any way that I can.  She opened her mouth beneath mine and we moved.

Joey’s surprisingly strong arms wrapped around my shoulders, taking some of her weight.  I pushed up and drove myself into that hot tight space at the same time she rolled her hips down into me.  We met with a slap I swear they could hear in the dugout.

“John, oh God,” she whispered.

She did it again, twisting this time and drawing me deeper.  I went slow because I didn’t want to hurt her, but she kept increasing the pace.  So I let the lady lead the way.  Pretty soon, she was panting in my ear while I nipped the silky skin of her neck to keep from grunting out loud.

Her back was flat to the wall.  Her perfect rack bounced against my chest, landing in her bra and popping up again on every thrust.  She clenched her pussy down hard and breathed a low moan right into my ear.  I couldn’t look anywhere else, hear or feel anything else.  I closed my eyes and pounded home a huge thrust.

“Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck,” she said right out loud.  Then she caught my chin with one hand and kissed me, harder than ever.
____

Fucking come already please before I start to cry.  Or scream.  Or my head spins like the Exorcist and I am locked up at the Vatican.

The sight of John’s huge biceps flexing as he raised and lowered me down his cock was dizzying.  I saw and felt it happen all at once, my mind torn between wanting the sight or the feeling more.  Those broad shoulders worked as he rowed me like a boat.  His heavy breathing sprinkled goosebumps across my chest, right through where he was looking down my shirt.  I would have ripped it off if I’d have a free hand.  But every ounce of my strength was riding back against his thick cock.  I twisted and lifted, swiveled and rolled, my body grabbing at his for dear life.  A tremor, a promise of things to come, ripped through me and I clamped down hard against him with a loud moan.

He must have been close, but he wanted me to go so bad.  I could see on his face he was a breath away from pleading.  But he wouldn’t get there.

I arched my back and he got the idea, pulling me away from the wall.  His forearms slipped beneath my knees, holding me up completely and giving the last of my weight over to him.  He tested it out for a few pumps, then held me up so the tip if his dick was barely spreading my entrance.  He was more than strong enough to take me that way.

At that moment, the crowd started singing “Take Me Out to the Ball Game.”  I’d lost track of time - surely we’d been in here forever - but the top of the seventh inning must have been a marathon.  Now 30,000-plus people were joining in.

“There’s a joke here about hitting a home run,” he said.  His brow furrowed with the concentration of pausing at a time like this.

I pulled the hat off his head.  “At least we’re already standing.” I tossed my hair breasts against him and his eyes nearly rolled back.  Then  I slipped my grip a notch from his shoulders, sliding another inch lower into his lap.

“Win one for the home team,” he laughed.  And we both let go at the same time.  I came down harder than ever, bottoming out with an almost painful cry.  John pressed up through his massive thighs and hammered into me like I was a hanging curve ball.  We both grabbed back at each other and I was barely held fast to his chest when I came.
____

Joey screamed.  I felt like screaming too for having torn that sound from her devastating body.  Her fingers clutched at the back of my neck and as she landed, she came hard.  Her body lifted into mine, pressed together hard as she rode me right to the edge of my own sanity.  Sobs of breath racked her chest, teasing me with the sight of something I still hadn’t had, as she ground the last of her orgasm out in my arms.  Just before her back could round in relief I pulled her back up and ran her through one last time.

“Yesfuckyes,” I grunted as the first spurt of hot come blasted out of me.  It had been a while, and certainly it hadn’t been like this.  My face was pressed to her neck and I knew I was talking: Oh God Joey, fucking right, you’re so beautiful, holy fucking shit.  My dick throbbed hard and I lost track of how many times I creamed inside her.

Don’t cry, I told myself.  I was that overwhelmed.  But as I finally beat out the last drop, came to my senses and felt her perfect weight in my arms, I didn’t feel like crying.  I felt like doing a victory lap.

I set her gently on the floor and we stood, still holding each other, for a moment.  She was shaking.  I pulled her in and kissed her hard, the two of us in a storage closet at a baseball game with no pants on.  She responded in kind: spent, impressed, satisfied.

Our clothes were little heaps where we’d dropped them.  Joey tore open a carton of napkins and we cleaned ourselves up.  I  hissed to pull my shorts up over my exhausted cock.  Joey buttoned her shorts over that perfect ass, and I saw something pink in her hand.

“Are those your...?”

She nodded, dangling a pair of pink lace panties from one finger.  “Useless now, aren’t they?”

I took them from midair and stuffed them in my pocket.  She made a shocked face, but it was exactly what she wanted me to do.  So I just smiled.  “You can get these later.”

Then I dashed out of the room, door closing behind me.

I hurried right to my seat.  I couldn’t stop of I’d fall over, or worse, go right back into that room and fuck her on the floor, on the boxes, clear off the damned shelves and make her scream till security kicked down the door.

That douchebag ex-boyfriend was watching over his shoulder.  He must have missed half the game.  The look of disgust on his face when he saw me was priceless - I smiled right back and stayed as wide as I could, blocking his view of the stairway.  It was almost on him when he realized she wasn’t behind me.

“Long lines!” I laughed in his face.
____

“Where have you been?” John asked innocently.  He’d been back in his seat five minutes.  I held up my full beer.

“Ran into someone I knew,” I deadpanned back.  Then I stepped over Tanner and hoped he couldn’t smell the sex I’d just had.

In truth, I’d spent a full minute standing alone in the closet waiting for my body to stop quivering.  It was like a fuse still burned, a tiny spark still traveled in hopes of detonating an explosion.  And I had to go sit another two innings right behind the bomb.

The first time I tried the door, my hand was shaking so badly it slipped right off the knob.

I could see John from the top of the stairs, twenty rows away.  A spotlight might have shone right on him - the light brown hair poking out from beneath his ball cap, the faint red mark my fingernails had left on his neck.  The soft cotton of his t-shirt, where I’d been clinging moments ago, still caressing every muscle in his overdeveloped upper body.

I missed a step, almost fell.  Two people next to me clapped.

Then I finally got to Tanner.  As I was about to make a comment about long lines and liquor rules, John gave me a shit-eating grin and blew my cover.  I stuttered an excuse.  Tanner watched with narrowed eyes, reading my face like a book.  John could have shot my underwear right into my forehead for the same effect.

But he was so beautiful.  I couldn’t even muster a thought beyond wanting that wide, soft mouth back on mine, on my skin.  Those thick fingers digging into the flesh at my hips as we went for a double-header, this time preferably lying down.  I’d see those shoulders bare and probably black out.

Tanner moved, but it was too late.  I stumbled and nearly fell again.

“Easy, Joey,” Robert said, his grin possibly bigger than John’s..  “Your knees are wobbling.”

I tripped into my seat, which only brought me closer to John.  Robert took my beer and I flexed my trembling fingers.  Tanner’s stare burned into me but I didn’t turn my head.

Something happened on the field, the noise level rose.  Just loud enough for both me and John to hear, Robert said, “You two better hold it together.”

John choked on his beer, turning it into a cough that nearly set me off laughing.  Instead I dug my nails into Robert’s thigh and he hissed like a cat.  Mess with me, you get the claws.  If I’d had my way I’d have dug those nails into John’s back instead.

The top of the eight inning went quickly.  It was a close game, Beckett still pitching for the Sox and he put the batters down in order.  I cheered each out like it was the World Series.  The only thing closer was John sitting barely a seat from me.  I cheated so far left I was almost in Robert’s lap.  Whatever would happen after this game needed to happen soon.  Chewing on my bottom lip and unravelling strings from my cutoffs was not helping time pass.

One of John’s friends kept looking over his shoulder at me, then tilted toward John.  The brims of their hats concealed their faces, but Robert instinctively leaned forward to eavesdrop.  After a few moments he shook his head slowly - he couldn’t hear.  But John’s friend moved and I saw a smile on his face - he was either hearing the dirty details or a plan was cooking.  Robert saw it too.

“Hey, let me talk to the guys,” Robert said loudly, standing.  He pulled me up and planted me in the farthest seat, right behind John.  I blinked stupidly at the straight line of soft hair across the back of his tanned neck.  Then I slid my hands under my butt to keep from touching him.

Robert began an animated, pointless conversation with the boys to his left, shielding me a little with his body.  John turned toward his friends, and it was as far as he could turn toward me.  He looked at me from the corner of his eye – and couldn’t keep the smile off his face.  “Is this game over yet?”

“I paid Beckett to strike out the side.”

“How’d you get here?” John asked.

“These guys drove.”

The gleam in his eyes was unmistakable – he was trouble.  And I wanted it.  The question was a dare and an offer and a promise; a white hot zing shot right through my body and I twitched in my chair.  John put his elbow up, resting his solid bicep along the back of the chair.  His skin brushed slowly my bare knee.  I closed my eyes.

I didn’t care how I got home.  I didn’t care if I ever left that ballpark so long as John was there too.  Everything else – ripping that shirt off his back, finding a flat surface, crushing those perfect lips to every inch of my body – I could take care of myself.   That perfect green patch of springy grass behind the mound looked particularly inviting.

Then there was Tanner, three seats away and trying to watch me over Robert’s flailing arms.  He and I were over; we’d been over a long time.  This step toward being friends was important because we had a lot of the same people in our lives.  But Tanner had ideas – I could feel it when he looked at me.  And the only ideas I had were about someone else.

John watched me with those fair blue eyes.  He licked his lip self-consciously and I nearly slid from my chair. 

“And how are you getting home?”
____

There was a very good chance I was going to tear the arm off my chair.  Every time the batter stepped out of the box, every new ball that was presented or pitch shaken off made me see another shade of red.  Kirby laughed under his breath as I squirmed in discomfort.

“Dude.  Sex is supposed to relax you,” he said quietly.

I gave him a look that made him put his hands up in defense.

“Alright, alright.  What are you going to do about it?”

I could smell her skin.  It was faint, but girly and intoxicating.  Every shift of the wind tossed it against the back of my neck like silk and I leaned deeper into my seat.

“You two had better hold it together,” her friend said.  I almost choked.

The next twenty minutes or two weeks of however long it was passed painfully.  I could taste her on my lips, feel the soft weight of her bare ass in my hands.  The sounds she’d made, not even words, rang in my head.  I had to make a plan.  Either that or throw her over my shoulder now and carry her out of here.  Then her friend switched seats.

I’m putting that guy on my payroll.

Just like that she was right behind me.  The look on her face sent an heavy whomp of ache through my crotch – she was freaking out too.  Her lips parted slightly and I felt their silky warmth sliding over the tip of my cock again.  I had to turn in my seat and squeeze it off. 

One deep breath it ensure I could form words.  “Is this game over yet?”

She smiled, caught out.  The girl that played the game was still in there – the one who came back here after our first round in the closet.  She’d just been a little rattled by our last encounter.  My body throbbed again with the desire to shake her tree again.

“How’d you get here?”  I already knew the answer.

Joey was so close.  Merely inches away.  I had to touch her, like putting a hand to a stove though you already know it’s hot.  So I propped one arm up and her kneecap dragged along my arm like a marker signing her name.  Her eyelids fluttered closed, just for a second.

I wanted her to leave with me.  Immediately.  This douchebag guy was clearly out of the picture and my swagger side wanted to rub it in his face.  But if Joey wanted to leave with them, I’d wait.  I’d follow.  I’d fucking find her anywhere.

The answer wasn’t so simple.  A thousand thoughts played across her face in the time it took her to bite down on the plump, juicy round of her bottom lip.  I licked mine in sympathy, wishing it still tasted of her kiss.

“And how are you getting home?”
____

I don’t know what happened.  I lost consciousness for a second and when I came too, I was leaning into the next row and kissing John on the mouth.

“Whoop!” Robert squealed.   His friends catcalled.  Tannery probably turned ten shades of red but I wasn’t looking at him.

I opened my eyes, John opened his and they met while our lips were still connected.  It was all I needed.

We both stood up.  I stepped on the seat of his chair, John turned and I climbed right on piggy-back style.  He maneuvered past people in his row then put me down on the stairs and grabbed my hand.

And we ran.
_

3 comments:

  1. Christ, I want to BE this girl. And she's not even real.

    This story is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing as usual! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) This was fantastic. Such a great story, and very fun/summery theme to it. Love it!

    2) Any chance you could be convinced to write a Patrick Kane story next? The kid gets tons of slash loving, but very few writers seem to attempt him het, or if they do, it's always in a very teenage-girl crush sort of way. Would love to see him in a more mature light!

    ReplyDelete