Sorry this took so long - life gets busy! I'm definitely going to do a whole Stammer story in the near future.
____
This is the best and worst moment I’ve ever had.
Audrey is weightless in the water, her arms around my neck and her ass nestled into my lap. The current shifts around us. I tense myself against the waves, my feet planted in the sand and one knee bent to keep her right where I want her.
I rub the tip of one finger around her soft entrance. She must be tender and sore, but she doesn’t complain at my touch. My gaze never leaves hers as I push that finger inside her.
Her heat is so strong in contrast to the cool water around us. It’s a different kind of wet – slippery and thick – and my jaw clenches as desire rocks through my body. Audrey smiles and kisses my lips softly.
“Everyone can see us.”
“No one is watching,” I say without bothering to check.
She squeezes her walls against my hand. “Shame.”
I take us toward the shore where we can sit and the water still covers to our shoulders. Sitting on the sandy bottom with my shorts on, Audrey sits on my lap, facing me. My back is to the beach and we probably just look like we’re hugging. I hope. She frees my cock through the fly of my trunks, lets a passing wave lift her shoulders and slides right down over me like a glove.
“Baby,” I say again, condemning myself to honesty. She kisses me with her eyes open and begins to move.
The soothing movement of the water matches the measured roll of her hips. She simply lifts and falls, rocking so she gets all of my shaft every time and her ass lands in my lap. I’m plenty hard enough to keep her from drifting away. Her hands clutch the back of my neck and she never takes her eyes off mine.
God, she’s beautiful. A strand of wet hair clings to her cheek and as I push it away, Audrey turns into my hand and kisses my palm. I don’t try to hide the delight that crosses my face. Instead I capture her lips in a kiss that she returns deeply. Her body responds in kind, though I hardly need more force to feel like I’m being buried inside Heaven. We move slowly, sensuously and there is no doubt in my mind we’re making love for the first time.
This is the best moment of my life because I’m getting exactly what I want right now. And the worst moment because when this is over, then this is over. And I’ll be left without her.
I want to tell her. I want to show her. There has to be a way to let her know that if she’d just say, just ask I would give her anything she wants. I sound like a crazy person because that’s how I feel and it doesn’t help that her body is robbing mine of any defenses it had left. I lift my hips, trying to get even closer to her. Trying to be in charge of any little thing where Audrey is concerned because I really, really hate to lose. But it’s not what she has in mind.
She runs a thumb along my jaw line and says, “Baby, I want to drive.”
____
Well, there goes that.
Is there some kind of handbook for one night stands? Some kind of field guide for fucking someone non-stop for twenty-four hours and what you’re allowed to say when and what it all really means? Because Steven is looking into my eyes like he means this. Like the thick, solid cock I’m working myself up and down is more than just sex, more than just getting each other off. Like this is no longer a contest to see who drops first.
That’s crazy, I tell myself over the screaming roar of how much I want him to want me. He is Steven Stamkos! I may feel like I know him – I certainly know every inch of him – but this is not real life. This is a holiday weekend gone insane that I’ll be gossiping about at the beauty salon in sixty years when they dye my hair blue. No one will believe it then either.
His crystalline eyes are very serious, and every move of my hips registers on his face like a heart monitor. We’re barely moving and he’s close. I’m close. Proof that we really can destroy each other.
Then he moves. It’s sudden and forceful, more akin to what we’ve done a hundred times in the last day. But it doesn’t belong here, it feels angry and scary while we’re exploring the opposite end of our spectrum. He instantly regrets it, his light eyes coming over gray like a storm cloud. But it’s okay. I don’t know where this leads but I want to keep going.
“Baby,” I say without thinking, “I want to drive.”
His eyes clear immediately as he registers at the same moment I do. I just called him “baby.”
I am lost, here. Where is Bear fucking Grylls when you need someone to show you how to get out of this situation? I’ve crash landed somewhere alien, I don’t recognize anything and I am just trying to get out alive. Steven kisses me like it’s our first kiss, soft tongue and hands in my hair, and I’m kissing him back the same way because I really, really want to.
“Baby,” he whispers. And the floodgates are open.
____
I want to scream. I want to laugh and cheer and come immediately out of sheer joy. It’s not much but I will take her any way I can.
She moves a little harder and I let her run up and down my flagpole, the speed gently climbing. We barely get the pedal halfway down before we’re both breathing hard. Her short, sobbed breaths are like bubbles tickling my spine; each one makes my dick throb, makes her tighter and runs me harder, deeper. She still watches my eyes and I let her see that she’s doing everything right. Then her eyelids flutter closed as the national anthem starts to play in my head: it’s almost game time.
“Oh Steven,” she says softly. Her eyes fly open – she didn’t mean to say that. She didn’t mean to let me in but I’m here now and I’m not leaving. I kiss her just as her pussy starts to tremble around my shaft. And I kiss her right up to the moment that she breaks.
Her head falls back slightly, lips parted, as she squeals out a little cry of pleasure in my arms. It matches the fireworks I feel inside her body. They’re lighting my fuses too but I make sure she’s already launched before I tip her face up to meet mine. She thinks I’m going to kiss her, she wants me to. But instead I speak.
“Stay with me.”
Her eyes go wide with both sensation and the words I’ve just said. Her hips twist involuntarily, drawing more pleasure up into her body like a vortex. A breath comes bursting from her lungs as her body lets fly the last of its tension. Her eyes are still on mine.
“Yes,” she pants.
____
I don’t know what I said yes to. Stay with him today, tonight, for a week or a month. Stay with him in Florida when he doesn’t go to Canada this summer. Stay in the water while he drives home and then I have to hitchhike. I really don’t know.
But I said yes because I meant it. Yes, this is crazy and scary and confusing. And yes I want him.
Steven Stamkos.
My brain is never going to wrap itself around this one. Steven clutches me to his chest, giving me the full pony ride until my orgasm gallops out and my head drops to his shoulder. Then he comes barely a heartbeat later, like he was holding it in so hard. With the throb of his body inside mine comes another statement I can agree with.
“God you are amazing.”
He finally goes still beneath me. We cling to each other like life preservers and don’t talk. For the first time since we came into the water, we don’t look at each other. His heart pounds in his chest, his fingers trace the indentations of my spine. It’s a good long while before our breathing is even and matched.
He lifts his very blond head. I turn mine from admiring the view of the shore to admire the sight of his face, busted nose and bruises and all. He’s incredible. He’s perfect. As his ice blue eyes are searching mine for some kind of evidence in support of what just happened, we both laugh nervously.
“Sorry, that was not the best time,” he looks away, blushing.
“I was pretty vulnerable.”
His thin lips come together tightly in a serious set. “Did you mean it?”
“Yes.”
His brilliant, infectious smile could break my heart. I kiss it right off his face because otherwise I’m going to scream. He kisses me the way we did just before, making love for the first time. Like I’m something to be treasured.
“Let’s go home,” he suggests, still tucked inside me. We struggle apart and then I flail back into my shorts. No one on the beach has noticed us at all. I pull his t-shirt over my soaked bra and we walk hand-in-hand up the sand. At his car, he pulls a blanket and a sweatshirt from the trunk; we each sit on one. Steven puts all the windows down, opens the sunroof and turns up the radio. Then he puts his hand on my leg as we drive away.
____
I could fly us home, but that might be too much for her. Super powers later.
I drive to Audrey’s house. Without discussing it, she puts a bag on the bed and starts tossing socks, underwear and clothes into it. Enough for a few days at least. I go into her closet, pick out the nicest dress she has and grab shoes of the same color off a hanging rack. She puts them back and chooses a different pair. Then she pulls a small drawer from the top of her dresser and dumps it on the bed.
“Shopping spree,” she smiles. It’s all lingerie. Nothing too racy, but I paw through the delicate fabrics imaging each and every piece not covering her perfect body. Audrey goes to the bathroom to collect more things. When she comes back, I have the full drawer under one arm.
“Too much?” I ask. She just laughs.
Back at my house, I put the drawer and her bag on top of the dresser in my room. In the mirror, I catch her looking right at me. Then she pulls off her clean top, drops another pair of shorts, and walks into the bathroom in her matching bra and panties. I follow like a puppy.
Her hair is still wet from the ocean. I lean against the counter as she pulls it up into a little knot before slowly peeling off her underwear and standing naked in front of the mirror. When she steps into the shower, she leaves the door open but does not invite me in. It’s all glass – I can see everything from here.
Then she simply showers. The water falls over her upturned face as she washes the salt from her hair. A handful of soap slides around her body, leaving a trail of bubbles everywhere my mouth and hands have been. Her green eyes meet mine as she rubs between her legs, cleaning everywhere I’ve left a mess. I just watch like I rented this movie for $9.99.
When she’s done, I hand her a towel and admire the sight of it touching every inch of her skin. Then she balances one foot on the sink and rubs a handful of lotion into her soft leg. The smell of pineapple and sugar lights up my brain. She does the other leg, her stomach and breasts, shoulders and arms. Then she holds it out to me and I take a very long, slow time massaging it into her bare back. All the while our eyes stay locked together in the reflection.
From her bag she pulls a little pair of blue shorts and slides them over her ass. On the front they have a tiny lightning bolt logo. Then she adds a white tank top with thin straps that reveals more of her bare chest than it covers. And she’s as dressed as I’m ever going to let her be.
I’m hard from watching her. I’ll be hard from watching her do anything, ever, for as long as she’ll let me hang around. Her gaze falls to my lap. But there’s something I want more than to be inside her, for this moment at least. She smiles like she can read my mind.
We plop down on the couch. Audrey arranges herself in front of me so I’m lined up with all my favorite parts of her body: back, ass, legs. My arm is over her side and one hand casually cups her breast. My lips graze the back of her neck and she shivers – still want to try getting her off that way. But not right now. It’s daylight, I have no idea what time. I turn on the TV and flip to the first movie on the dial.
“This okay?” I ask.
Beneath me, Audrey is already asleep. I hit mute, lay my head down and pass out with her safely wrapped in my arms.
[end]
_
This was a really lovely ending. Very appropriate it seems for the conflict of emotions Stammer was having the whole time. Really--just makes you want to find your own hockey god to get worn out with, and curl up on the couch!
ReplyDeleteSo, so cute.
ReplyDeleteI loved the ending it was perfect! I cant wait for another story about stamkos from you!!
ReplyDelete