Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Hot Hot Heat - Two

In case you need inspiration for this story: Steven Stamkos: Road to Boom (ep1).  And you can watch the other episodes from the sidebar.
____

I close myself into the car, cutting the noisy clamor like a knife.  But it’s still sweltering in the Benz and the air sears my lungs as I practically pant out loud.  That girl.

What did I just do?  My heart races against the slow drag of the pain medication, arrhythmic and unsettling.  I lost my mind for a second – I could actually taste her on my tongue: salted caramel and cream.  I felt the infinitesimal ridges of her skin beneath my fingertips.  I went for it without a second thought and fucked her right there.

And now… shit.

Autopilot kicks in and my hands and feet drive the car home on their own, rolling through stop signs and running yellow lights.  My eyes see the road between flashes of at my door, in my bed, on my kitchen table.  Audrey.  I beat down the voice in the back of my head that says I’m crazy; I’m also injured and exhausted and completely unstoppable.

My place is a mess.  I wheel through it tossing orphan socks and yards of hockey tape into anything with a lid.  Dishes go in the dishwasher, phone in the charger.  I stuff the mail in a drawer – she might look like the cherry on a hot fudge sundae but I don’t need her seeing my credit card bills.

Ten minutes after I arrive, I’m ready.  It never once dawns on me that she won’t come.
____

I don’t bother telling myself I shouldn’t.  My smartphone makes all the necessary decisions and I simply follow its robot voice toward the craziest thing I’ve ever done.  But that’s the kicker - I’ve already done it, in my mind – done him and just about anything he’d ask – and we all know that repeats don’t count.

I’m wearing lingerie.  The good stuff.  Not the complicated straps and eyelets kind, but the most expensive, raciest and decedent set of bra and underwear I own.  If this meeting goes anything like the parking lot, it’ll be confetti on his floor inside two minutes.

He lives in a condo complex one block from the beach.  I notice the “no overnight parking” sign; Steven can pay my ticket.  I find his building and reach for the intercom with a shaking hand, as if I just mainlined a case of case of high octane fuel.

“Hi,” he says.  “Fourth floor.”  And the lock clicks open.

I can feel him near.  As I climb the stairs my thighs rub along each other and nudge the dull ache in between.  I’m walking like a hooker – maybe this is why they swing their hips so much: soaked panties.

His hands were so big around that marker.  And his eyes were so, so blue.  I barely even remember that his face is battered because the perpetual smile he’s known for never once showed itself to me; I saw something else entirely.
____

What do I do when she actually gets here?

I wipe my palms on my jeans for the tenth time in thirty seconds.  It pulls the denim uncomfortably across the half a woody I’ve been rocking since I laid eyes on her.  She didn’t say a word when she rang, just let herself in.  Would it be presumptuous to throw her against the wall the second she walks in?  There are some jackets in that closet and I could make a pile on the floor now so I’m ready when she arrives.  If I don’t pass out, that is.  If this is even real.  I’m going to need another prescription.

I open the door and there she is, at the top of the stairs.

“Hi,” she says.  Her step falters and I nearly smile to know she’s as flustered as I am.  Then she shakes her head slightly and regains her confident stride, rocking that ass from side to side like she’s riding a horse, right past me into the house.
____

I nearly lose it when he opens the door.  I almost run, almost faint, almost come on a stop.  He holds the knob in one hand and the jamb in the other, leaning that broad upper body across the opening like he’d make me fight my way in.  His shoulders reach their widest and it lifts the t-shirt free from his narrowed waist.  It more than makes up for the slight swelling, the bruise.  The look on his face is unchanged and unapologetic – fuck me, it says.  My stomach drops, my feet catch.  But like a crazy bee buzzing helplessly against a closed window, I walk myself right on through.

I’m not sure what hits me first.  The place is big, light, airy – very upscale but not tacky.  In Tampa Bay a little money goes a long way and Steven must keep most of his in the bank.  It’s not the typical bachelor pad – no kegerator, no pool table.  No stripper pole.  Shame about that.

It is very, very bright.  The roiling heat is tamed by air con but sunlight pours through windows and skylights like it knows there’s going to be a show worth seeing.  So I do what I came here for – I give him something to see.  Before I’m halfway across the room, before I’ve even turned around, I pull my tank top slowly over my head and toss it away.
____

She struts in here like it’s a catwalk: ass rolling, hips tipping, legs gently grazing each other as they pass with each long stride.  My eyes are on the spot where her thighs disappear under her shorts, just shy of her backside, when I realize the main event is beginning.  With a single unrushed movement, she gracefully tugs her top off.

I close my eyes for a second.  Blood thunders through my body like a horse in the final lap.  My face throbs painfully but everything else drowns it out.  Thank God the season is over, I actually think.  Or I’d have to tell the trainers that I do have a concussion and it manifests as a hallucination that I’m going to fuck for the next week.

Then she turns.  Ripe, creamy breasts swell from the top of a white bra with black lace trim.  As I stare openly she gives her torso a little twist, rolling the taut lines of her flat stomach and stops with one hip cocked out.  We’re as far apart as we were at the airport only nothing separates us.  Her skin is flushed slightly in anticipation and if she’s thinking one tenth of what I am then it’s going to be a very long time before she ever sees that shirt again.

It must be all over my face.  I taste the wet heat of her body, feel the tight squeeze of her secret spot, hear the sound of her gasping my name.  One of her eyebrows arches slightly and she pops the button on her shorts.  Before the rush of blood hits my erection they’re pooled on the carpet beneath her painted toenails.

Her panties match the bra – silky white fabric, thing black lace stretched below her belly button and circling behind.  The insides of her thighs brush each other and my mouth gets dry at the thought of putting my face there.  I take a step toward her.

“No,” she says.  “Your turn.”
____

There’s that smile.  He can’t help it – I caught him off-guard.  Well, as off-guard as you can catch someone who just cast you in his private porn movie.  His gaze actually warms my skin, leaving a trail of slight red where it lingers at my breast, my hip, the cleft in my legs.  In some alternate universe he’s already over here because I can feel his lips sucking at the soft spot along my ribs.

Steven whips his shirt off and I falter.  He’s got more curves than I do, a lot more to define.  There’s not an ounce of fat on him and every single one of those hard, taut muscles work together to control his body with precision and agility.  He’s like a race car – the height of engineering; science and sex combined.  I peel my tongue from the roof of my mouth.

The sound of his zipper makes every hair on my body stand up.  His smile is replaced by the predatory glare from the airport, the one that is already having its way with me.  It takes an extra second to maneuver his shorts over that hard-on.  I don’t see them fall, I’m looking at his boxer briefs.  Simple cotton has never looked so good.  He was hiding some serious thighs, almost as impressive as the desire he can’t hide at all.

We’re ten feet apart in his living room, stripped to our underwear.  I have lost my mind.
____

Audrey’s mouth drops slightly open at the sight of my chest.  Then the tiny pink tip of her tongue runs along her bottom lip, slowly dragging, as I manage to get my shorts off.  I’m already there, she hardly  needs to make me think about being inside her mouth.  Her long fingers twist together, searching for purpose, and I think of a million things they can do.

No we stand facing each other, in less clothing and even more tension.  She shifts her weight from side to side and bites her lip as if she’s about to get off on just this.  I know how she feels.  I rip my eyes from her decadent body and look right at her.  She’s got five seconds to make a move or I will.

She runs.

There’s a staircase in the hall and she’s halfway up it before I’m off the blocks.  She skids around the corner with a squeal.  Her ass disappears over the top as I take three steps at a time.  She heads for the only open door but I am really, really fast.

I hook an arm around her waist the way you’d take down a running back, but pull up on my momentum and swing her around.  She crashes into me with all the force she was carrying toward the bed and I briefly reconsider my hasty plan.

But that’s gone in a heartbeat.  Acres and miles of her smooth flesh press to mine.  A slight sheen of moisture makes us stick and I feel every millimeter of contact as she comes to rest against my body with a tiny burst of breath.

Her eyes are brown.  For the first time I register that she’s quite beautiful, not just electric.  Her lips are the color of ripe watermelon as they form a slight frown.  One hand comes up and those fingers I’ve been longing for brush lightly over the growing bruise beneath my eye.  I close them automatically but her gentle touch could kill any pain.

My arms are around her back, crossed behind her shoulders.  So I lift her easily, just a few inches, and stare into her eyes as I slide her down the length of my hard cock.  Her toes are barely on the rug when she kisses me.
____

I kiss him to stop the rush of words on my tongue.  I swallow a string of commands that would make a porn star blush and open my mouth to his insistence.  Of course that just makes it worse – as his tongue moves greedily, as our bodies press ever closer, a whole new line of designer dirty thoughts flood my brain.

His poor beautiful face.  I didn’t realize till close up that it’s worse than he lets on – the skin is raw, the purple beneath his eye is spreading.  Tiny blood vessels are broken and scattered like shrapnel.  He must be on pain medication.  I wonder if it affects him feeling… nope.  He grinds that breathtakingly thick erection against me and I know he can feel everything.  My blood boils.

Without breaking the kiss, Steven pushes me toward the bed.  I want his hands and lips all over me but right now I just need one thing.

“Fuck me,” I say.  I’ve never said that to anyone before. 

He slides his hands down my sides, thumbs meeting at the center of my stomach.  One goes over the rise of my ass, bare for the thong I’m wearing, and sweeps over my tender skin.  The other is quick over the fabric of my panties and slides right between my legs.

Steven takes his mouth from mine to smile down at me.  I’m fucking soaked.  He rubs two fingers over my swollen slit and I moan softly.  Then he drags those fingers along my stomach, leaving a path, and drops to his knees.  That hungry tongue swipes at the juice and I almost collapse.  His hands grip my hips only the takes my panties down with them.

I can’t have his mouth down there.  I can’t have his hands.  I can do only one thing right now and that is get fucked hard and fast before I lose my goddamned mind.  There’s little I can do to lift him but he lets me move him to the edge of the bed, where he sits before sliding backward.  I bend at the waist like a pin-up girl and hook my fingers into the top of his shorts.  Steven lifts his ass and the flex of thigh and ab makes my knees buckle.  His hard-on is way beyond the waistband’s limit so I do my best not to hurt him.

Jesus Christ.  His thick cock stands at attention, dark and engorged against his endless alabaster skin.  I see stars.  Then Steven pulls me into his lap, one knee on either side of him, and holds my ass up over his tip.

“Say it again.”  Those blue eyes are stormy gray with desire and my entire body trembles.  He must be in pain, he must be dizzy or delirious but so am I.  My stomach clenches and I can’t draw a full breath.  So I just whisper.

“Fuck me.”
____

She did it again – almost made me come without touching me.  Audrey’s eyes got wide at the sight of my cock, like she’d never seen something so perfect.  Like she couldn’t wait to be on me, to taste me, to feel me fill her up and take her down.  I have a headache thinking about the look on her face.

I bring her up over me.  The inside of her thighs glisten with the wetness I felt before.  I want to do everything to her at once but first I need to sink myself into that spot.  Without another touch she simply lets me guide her hips down onto my dick.

Holy shit.  My head touches her slick, swollen entrance and I gasp.  I know she hears.  I press my face to her stomach and keep going, the dark heat wrapping around me like a vice.  I hold perfectly still and let her weight take me in.  She goes slowly, fingers curled into my shoulders so I know I’m stretching her as she’s squeezing me.  A tiny sob escapes her lips and I fight the urge to pound upward, to bury myself inside her and come like a rocket right now.  As her breasts come level with my mouth I know she’s nearly there.  Another small noise.

“Oh God,” she whispers.

Her ass lands in my lap.  I’m sitting up, she’s straddling me, and I’m sheathed inside her hot, deep core like a fucking probe to the center of the Earth. 

I have tunnel vision.  See, smell, feel, touch, taste: there’s only her.  Every fiber of my being is concentrated on the sweet, tight suck of her body against mine.  I exhale deeply knowing this is going to be different than I expected.

I was going to fuck her.  The toss-her-around-the-room kind, the furniture-breaking kind, the kind where you eat cottage cheese and Cheerios for dinner because you’re too sore to put clothes on after six straight days of sex.  And I still plan on doing those things, but now there’s something more.  As Audrey slowly, gently swivels her hips for the first time and I nearly black out I know there’s going to be a lot in this for me.  More than just getting off, more than just having some hot puckfuck do whatever I tell her, Audrey is going to require a higher price for her affection.  And I am prepared to pay it.

I pull her mouth down to mine, and as we’re kissing I roll over until I’m on top of her.  Audrey’s head goes back at the feeling of me pushing into her the good old-fashioned way and I help myself to the soft pale skin of her throat.
____

Mother of… woah.  Every guy I’ve ever been with I’ve been with in this position.  So I can scientifically confirm that Steven is bigger, thicker and deeper than anything I’ve ever known.  And we haven’t even started. 

I run my hands over his back – the slopes and indents as foreign to me as another country.  His abs start at the middle of his spine: a hard rise running outward and around to the front of his body.  I’ve definitely never felt that before.

He puts one massive bicep alongside my head and runs his fingers through my hair.  As his gaze finds mine, he pushes his hips up into me.  We both close our eyes at the sensation and come up giggling.  He brushes a stand from my forehead and puts his lips there as he does it again.

I wrap my legs around him.  He steadily increases the pace until he’s driving into me, as best he can in such tight quarters.  I will my body to let him in as every stroke forces the breath from my lungs.  I bend my knees higher, giving him an angle like hitting a nail on the head.  At my ear, he grunts softly as he hits home.

“Jesus, you are so fucking tight,” he says.

“It’s not me, it’s you,” I promise.

“Well then you’re going to be really sore later.”  He lifts his face to mine and kisses my lips.

“I hear people play through the pain all the time.”

He bottoms out of the next thrust and I make the loudest noise I’ve ever made during sex.  It’s just a cry but it feels like pure abandon.  I’m going to do a lot of first and best and loudest things in this room.
____

1 comment:

  1. Just fantastic! I am loving this, and how dirty you're making him seem!

    ReplyDelete