I’m flat on my back. Black spots dance in my vision so I close my eyes, only to see them in negative on my eyelids like bursts of light. Footsteps move behind me and the mattress dips in that direction.
“You would,” Audrey says, putting an ice pack into my hand. “Don’t you know that frozen peas work better? They fit right to the shape.”
I hiss as the cold plastic of the pack sears my skin. “Despite what I look like, I haven’t broken my face that often.”
“We’ll see what you look like next week.” She lifts the pack, slides the edge of a sheet under it and sets it back against my swollen nose. I catch a glimpse of her bare breast swinging she leans, her taut stomach twisting with the reach. Much better.
I should have known this would happen. I came so hard that I nearly blacked out with the effort, buried so deep inside her you’d need to excavate me like diamonds. Then I almost fainted. She came first though, I saw to that, and the sounds of her voice screaming my name is etched into my memory forever.
Now she settles herself next to me, skin on skin, and traces one finger along the shape of my bicep.
“This wasn’t what I had planned,” I admit. I refused to admit the extent of my injury during the game or after, I wasn’t about to tell this girl when the alternative was so x-rated. But the truth will out.
“You had a plan?”
“You’re the one who came over.”
She snickers. “That was my plan.”
“Let’s hear it.” I crack an eyelid to see her propped on an elbow, smirking down at me.
“Stand as far from you as space would allow, not look at you, talk to you or generally acknowledge your existence until you’d already decided you wanted to fuck me. Wait until you were so desperate you were ready to commit criminal indecency over nothing more than watching me walk three steps.”
I close my eyes and laugh. It’s so true. My one had aches with pain and the other aches to go for round five or six. She can make fun of me all she wants. “You’re the one who already came five times,” I point out.
Audrey drags her fingernails slowly up my thigh, stopping just inside the point of my hip. “Guess my plan worked.”
____
Steven came twice, both times threatening to put me through the headboard and into the yard below. He has tendons that I didn’t know could tighten, muscles that I didn’t know could flex. I could tell he was in pain but he kept going, kept slamming home while I bounced and moaned until he basically reached into my body and ripped the orgasm free. I screamed his name for the first time. He exploded, flooding me, and collapsed.
Thank God, because I needed a break.
Today has been so strange. It’s late now, almost eight o’clock, and I’ve been here for hours. We haven’t left the room once. If the bed were a raft on a river, we’d still be dry. The most expressive things we’ve said to each other are, “Oh my God right there” and “Fuck yes, go harder.” Yet every word has been honest and revealing.
Now Steven Stamkos, poster boy for hockey paradise, is sprawled out next to me stark naked with an ice pack over his ruined face.
I’m shamelessly touching him. I avoid his penis, impressive as it is, and not because I’ve had enough of it. I’m far from that. But if he gets hard again there will be no stopping him and he’s no good to me if he blacks out from the pain. So I settle for the round of his kneecap, the groove in his calf. His abs are wide and flat, ending only just above the tangle of dark blond hair in his lap.
His skin is so pale and perfect. I follow his stomach muscles around to his side and he rolls away to give me full access.
“Right here really hurts.” He squeezes a spot two inches above my hand. I test it out with my untrained fingers, feeling nothing unusual, but he hisses. “Right there.”
I slowly apply steady pressure. All the muscles around the spot tense; they’re fighting me. He is impossibly strong. It takes a few minutes before I feel the cluster falter and release, allowing me to force my fingers into the spot.
“Oh God,” he says sharply. I jerk my hand away. “No, don’t stop.”
My touch goes deep between his ribs, into his thick musculature. He exhales against the discomfort.
“Same thing you said during sex,” I point out.
“You feel much better from the inside,” he laughs weakly.
His whole body must ache. I’m sore from a few hours of the best physical exertion I’ve had in memory but Steven has an entire season of punishment stored in this perfect physique. I work my way into the tightness has best I can and take cues from his breathing. Finally he rolls back toward me.
“I owe you for that.”
“Season tickets would be nice.”
He arches a brow without opening his eye. “I was thinking more along the lines of a bubble bath.”
I pretend to consider his offer. “What do I have to do for season tickets?”
“By the time you leave, I’m sure you’ll have done it.”
____
God, girls are fun. Especially the ones I know I’m going to fuck. That adds a whole new flavor to the fantasy I’m having anyway.
Audrey leans way over to turn the faucet on the Jacuzzi tub. It’s the best damned thing in my house though I can’t remember ever sharing it with someone. Probably because no one’s lasted nine hours, but this one’s still licking her lips at the sight of my size. Her perfect ass wiggles high in the air, daring me to keep waiting before I’m ready to go again. But my face pounds and I don’t want to give her less than a hundred percent.
One knee bends, pressing her shin to the edge of the bath. The other slender leg holds her weight as she extends her body to pour a tiny bottle of shower gel into the running water. I always steal that shit from hotels. As she swishes her hand around for maximum froth, I consider how best to fuck her in this tub.
I lower myself down. Audrey steps between my legs and drops her ass slowly, so slowly, like she’s doing a squat. Arms balance on either side. When her pussy hits the hot water, she flinches. I smile. I did that, and I’m going to do it again. I pull her back into my lap and settle her against my chest. She’ll know as soon as I do that I’m ready to go again.
I twist a huge handful of her hair away from her neck and mangle an attempt to make a ponytail. How do girls do it? I can thread the needle with a puck, hit an inch of open ice beneath a rising goalie skating twenty miles an hour. I take out accuracy targets like a sniper. My second try is worse than my third – I cannot make a fucking ponytail.
Audrey lifts her arms, taking her hair from my hands. A quick flick of the wrist and it’s tied up. I might have learned something if her breasts didn’t bob so perfectly against the soapy surface of the water. I drip water onto them and watch it explore their perfect round shape as it courses down.
“You are so hot,” I tell her, my chin to her bare neck. “I couldn’t get to you fast enough.”
Her laugh only makes those perfect, creamy handfuls bob again. “You looked ready to rip my clothes off on the tarmac.”
It’s true, I can’t lie. “You weren’t helping, rocking side to side like you were touching yourself in front of everyone.” I pull a hand beneath the surface and spread my fingers over her clit. She leans back, opening her legs.
“No one saw but you.”
“And Marty,” I tell her.
“Please. If he had a dollar for every random girl who wanted to fuck you he could buy this whole team.”
Dirty. And jealous. That is hot. I slip one finger into the soft haven of her pussy and Audrey can’t help but roll down, begging for it.
“Lucky for you he’s already rich. I don’t need to contribute.” A second thick finger delves inside her, spreading her over my knuckles and opening her body to the hot water of the bath. I press my thumb to her clit and she rolls again. “I saved that whole dollar’s worth for you.”
She’s needy and greedy and puts my hand exactly where she wants it. Her feet press against the far side of the tub for traction, toes white with the pressure as I strum her like a guitar. She’s panting and growling even though I know my dick is much longer, harder. She’s thinking it too.
“Oh God, please fuck me,” she moans.
“This one’s all yours.”
“No, I want to be on your cock, I want to come like before and oooohhhh….”
She’s like a vase teetering on the edge of a table. I could push her back on, steady her. Or I could send her crashing to the floor.
I kiss the back of her neck, down toward her shoulder. I get a good mouthful of her porcelain skin and kiss hard. She gasps and jerks against me, forcing my fingers even deeper. Another kiss gets the same reaction and I see goosebumps rise along her back.
“Kiss me again,” she growls. I do, hard, then I bite her then I kiss it again. She moans. I get her so good she’ll bruise but who’s going to see it if I never let her leave? She tilts her hips and I snake my other hand around to work her clit.
She’s shaking. Judging from the wet gasps coming from her throat, she’s nearly ready to give me what I want: control. I want to learn a hundred ways to bring her screaming in my arms so that she never needs to look elsewhere. She came here for this and I will deliver.
“Audrey,” I whisper as I lift her slightly, weightless in the water, and run the crack of her ass along my growing erection. She wants my cock but she’s not going to get more than a preview until she spills her secret for my hand alone.
“I… fucking… hate you,” she stutters as I lift her again. Moving in the water is so slow it seems like an extra long way down my shaft. The perfect rise of her ass, the smooth pull of skin on skin and I’m biting my own lip to keep from giving Audrey everything she wants.
“Come for me,” I say. “I’m not gonna stop.”
Her body sucks at my fingers. I try to remember everything that works best so I can do it with my tongue later. But Audrey writhing naked in my lap in a hot bath is not exactly easy to handle. The better I do, the more she’s riding me like a bronco. Shouldn’t have worked her over my hard-on yet – I showed her all my cards. Her clit rolls beneath my thumb.
She’s close. Her eyelids are fluttering and I give up filtering my comments. Something about not seeing her face to face makes it easier to tell her what I’m thinking.
It’s a hoarse whisper to avoid sounding cheesy but it’s really all I can manage with her shaking her heart-shaped ass in my lap. “You like that? My big fingers in your sweet little cunt? You’re so tight. I can’t wait to taste your pussy. You make me wanna come so hard, Audrey. I’m gonna fuck you so….”
The sound she makes is so feral it almost hurts. I’d think she was in pain if it wasn’t my hand she was riding. Instead I just plunge on through her scream, making sure every last shiver and bounce is worked out of that hot slit before I finally set her free.
She slides down against my chest, trying to catch her breath. My headache is dulled by pride. It’s very, very rewarding to do that to someone. And now, I think she owes me one.
Audrey must agree, because she stirs a minute later. A raft of bubbles slip-slides down her lower back and over her ass as she stands and steps out of the tub. There’s a hint of playfulness in her eyes as she looks coolly down and asks, “How do you want me?”
____
Everything below my waist beats like the rotor on a helicopter. I will never be able to walk again but somehow I’m still thinking about his cock. I’m thinking about the smooth rod he rubbed against my ass, the thick intrusion that throbbed against my back all that time. I want him now. I’ve just come and I’m twitching to get properly fucked.
So I haul myself up on rubbery legs, the air outside the bath stinging my legs with chill. Steven doesn’t move. His head is tilted back like he’s waiting for an engraved invitation.
Well I suppose to do owe him one. If he can handle it.
“That is, if you’re feeling up to it,” I purr. Emphasis on the up.
I know he is. Even with a headache and the bruise across his nose spreading ever wider beneath his eyes, Steven is like a race car. He’s all high-tech engineering and finely-tuned machinery. The kind of ride that only comes in stick shift.
His size surprises me as he steps onto the bathmat. He could block out the sun. Our bodies are inches apart, only his serious erection between us, when he licks his lips and kisses me gently.
“I think…,” but Steven doesn’t finish the thought. He just takes my hand with a smile and heads back toward the bedroom.
____
wow!!
ReplyDeleteMore please! Soon! Like a LOT more! Goodness that was hot!
ReplyDeleteThis was fantastic!!! I hope you keep this one going for more than just these three little bits!!!
ReplyDelete