Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hot Hot Heat - Five

The first thing I register is pain.  In the night, my mind has forgotten that my face is roadkill.  The instant it wakes to remembering, the pain returns.

The second thing I register, through the fog of the first thing, is another person in my bed.  

Audrey.

We went to my room for what seemed like the hundredth time, but only in exhaustion.  I don’t remember falling asleep so that means I probably did first.  Now Audrey is half an arm’s length away, with her back turned to me.

Awkward one night stand sleeping position.


Some people are close sleepers, some aren’t.  But there’s nothing worse than waking up wrapped in someone you don’t want to see again.  Especially if you’re young and restless like me - usually horny as fuck and hard as a rock.

I smile at her sleeping form.  She could have cuddled right in.

As I slide in behind her she mumbles.  The cleft of her waist holds my arm like a cradle and I fit against her narrow back, bend my knees up under hers.  Either she likes it or she’s cold, because she shifts in tighter against my chest.

“Morning gorgeous,” I whisper, tracing one finger lightly down her arm.

“Good dream,” she says sleepily.  “Very blond.”

“Very hot for you.”  And I press my growing erection into the soft, forgiving round of her ass.

She rolls partway, blissfully stroking my cock with her hip, and stretches a little before opening her eyes.

“Oh God!”

She practically jumps out of bed.  Not the reaction I want when I’m jerking myself hard against a hot naked girl’s body in my bed.  And the way her mouth falls open is all concern, except I’m thinking about the magic that mouth worked of me last night.  She sits up and moves in close.  

I haven’t looked in the mirror.  When her fingers brush my face I know it’s more swollen than ever, and probably the last thing she wants to look at.  Even after what she said last night about me being beautiful, she doesn’t mean now.  And what’s the point of her thinking that if she can’t enjoy it.

“Sorry,” she said.  “I almost forgot you were hurt.”

Her fingers trail into my hair, running over the curve of my ear and down the line of my jaw.  She rubs her palm against my cheek.

“Your beard needs a trim.”

My face needs a paper bag over it, or maybe a ski mask.  But my beard... that’s about the nicest thing she could have said.  I tug her down and kiss her gently, not wanting to keep her too close to what I’m sure is an ugly mess.  But Audrey kisses me firmly like she’s not afraid.  And I remember that I’m still hard.

She rolls right over, offering me her back, and I tip on top of her.  The line of rug burn between her shoulders is still pink and raised, so I kiss it softly and mumble apologies.  She’s so gorgeous it barely registers as an imperfection.  The shape of her body fits beneath mine like a puzzle - her ass in my lap, her back to my chest.  All I have to do is bend my neck to kiss her; she turns her head and eagerly accepts my mouth.

“This way you don’t have to look at me,” I say, trying to laugh, as I rub my now huge erection along the cleft in her backside.  

“This way you won’t  pass out.”

I kiss her neck the way I did in the bathtub - a little rough.  It works like a charm.  Audrey lifts her ass slightly, giving me more soft skin to work against and like a car going zero-to-sixty in five seconds, I feel her engine begin to purr.  Her angled hips give me room to reach between her legs and swipe a finger across her entrance.  The first traces of wetness, of readyness, are already there.  Her secret place is so soft against my rough hands that I almost feel bad touching her.  But the way she moves tells me she likes it.  I circle her clit with gentle pressure and feel the heat of her body increase.

My lips barely leave her skin.  The back of her neck and shoulders might be her hottest spot - I think I could make her come just working there.  Maybe I’ll try that later.  Right now my body is begging for the first round of the morning, for the tight wet squeeze I dreamed about while she slept next to me.  All those hours, wasted.  No dizzy spell, injury or exhaustion should ever be enough to make me stop fucking her.

I don’t need a hand.  I simply drop my hips below the rise of her ass and my dick finds its target like a heat-seeking missle.  She’s wet for me and moans softly as I screw myself inside her.

“God yes,” she says.  “I thought I might have dreamed how good that felt.”

I grunt with the effort of not blowing my load instantly.  She’s so, so tight that I can’t believe I managed to bang her so thoroughly before. It’s like she shrank in the night.  Very slowly I feel her body respond, expand, and give me just enough space to work with.  It still feels like I could get stuck and never, ever want to dig myself out.

“Then why were you sleeping so far away?” I say when I finally have a breath in my lungs.  She giggles.  The vibration ripples from her stomach through her hips and right into my lap, like she’s tickling me with a thousand fingers.  Again I grunt to keep from finishing before we start.

“You kept humping me in your sleep.  I woke up twice to you trying to turn me underneath you.  I tried to wake you but you were out.  The second time I moved away so you could get some rest.”

I groan in embarrassment.  Sleep-humping.  No wonder I had such good dreams!

“Of course,” she tilts her face toward mine, “it made me really hot for you.  So then I couldn’t sleep.”

With a devilish grin, Audrey twists her hips slightly and rolls my cock inside her like a lollipop.  “You were so close...,” she rolls again, I’m gaping, “and so hard...,” again, I gasp, “and I was just aching for you...,” she bucks her hips back and it’s like slamming a door in my face.  I nearly jump.  Half a shot of come is out before I can stop it, exploding as if from a can of soda.  Audrey bucks again, pleased with her success.  

“Touching myself while you lay there sleeping...,” she goes on, “I thought I would wake you with my moaning...,” I’m going to black out, “it might have been the longest night of my life.”

The words have barely reached my ears before I roar, like I’m letting fly a huge slapshot, and stuff myself inside her .  I absolutely bottom out on one thrust, enough to go right through her body.  My dick cannot be far enough into this hot hole.  I cannot punish this naughty little piece enough.  There’s no way in hell I picked a random person out of a crowd and ended up with the hottest fucking girl of my life.

“Steven,” she gasps.  I hammer into her again, the cry of her voice like the cheer of a crowd.  Her backside slaps smartly against my lap as I ride her.  She arches her back, giving me more, until she’s face-down, ass-up with her arms over her head.  I see red - the color of registering nothing but how incredible something feels.  I’m fucking her like a porn star and I’ll be damned if she’s not begging for it.

“OhGodrightthere,” she squeals.  I already know - her body’s like a race coarse and I feel every curve.  So I know which ones to avoid.  With a flick of my hips I’m driving my weight into a different target.

“No,” Audrey gasps, her hot button abandoned in favor of another dark and creamy place.  I growl in triumph and bring my open hand down once on her ass.  The light smack is cut off by her cry of pleasure.  

“Don’t worry, baby,” I tell her, “I’ll let you come soon.”

But I don’t.  She got off so many times yesterday I could have been a bus route.  Today, at least once, she’s going all the way with me.  I want to see what kind of race this pony can really run.

I reach an arm under her chest and flip her onto her side.  She bounces once and I catch her top leg, lifting it over my shoulder as I kneel beneath her ass.  Then I lean forward and slide home.

“Holy shit,” she says.  Her thighs are spread so wide, the whole landscape of her body changes.  There’s a whole new pussy to explore.  I feel her out, set a rhythm that has Audrey sobbing out every other breath, and bring my thumb down on her clit.

The first time I touch her, we both nearly lose it.  Her body clenches on contact, freezing my cock in mid swing and wringing me out.  I groan.  She moans so loudly I think I’ve ended my little game early.  So I snatch my hand away.

“Fuck you!” she laughs weakly, collapsing as much as she can while I hold her ass off the bed.

“Fuck you too,” I say, and proceed to do exactly that.  My fingers work more gently, feeling out her little pearl, going hard and fast and slow and soft like they’re sending morse code.  I read the message inside her body and learn exactly what I can get away with.

Audrey is panting.  I’m pretty fucking desperate to come too.  My cock feels fit to burst and I’ve been flexing my thighs too long.  She’s soaked us both from the waist down and her hitched breathing bounces those perfect tits like cherries on an ice cream sundae.  But I want her to beg.  I want to hear her say what my body would if it had a voice of it’s own.  So I let her clit have what it wants.

“Yes,” she whimpers as I begin stroking harder.  Her hand is latched around my wrist, holding it down into her lap and she grinds against my touch.  Her bucking hips ride my cock like we’re just out of the rodeo gate.

“Tell me you like it,” I say.  Instead she takes one hand from her lap, her finger shiny with her slick juices, and slips it between my lips.  She tastes like salted honey and cream.

“Tell me you like it,” she smirks back.

I fucking love it.  And I love fucking it.  And I’m done playing around.  If I don’t flood this sweet little cunt in the next thirty seconds I’m going to need an ambulance.

Audrey goes over onto her back so easily.  The warm air seems frigid on my trembling cock for the second it’s exposed, before I slam it back where it belongs.  Her legs circle me, her arms around my neck and she throws her head back and moans.

“Okay, I like it!” she grins up at me and kisses my neck.  I wrap around her, my hands huge on her shoulders, and pound into her as hard as I can.  I taste copper in the back of my mouth and my ears ring with the exertion.  She cries out every time I hit home.  We are both so close.

I feel a little flutter inside her, her little tell.  She’s there.  I twist slightly and bring the pressure right to her g-spot, where she was begging me to stay before.  This time I throw every muscle into ringing that little bell.  

Audrey screams, a choked, surprised sound that is half-animal.  Her back arches so hard everything leaves the mattress but her ass in my hands.  She locks down on me, squeezing so hard I see stars, then her pussy rolls in ripples down my shaft.  She moans as the orgasm rides right through her body.
____

If Steven wasn't palming my ass I would levitate off the bed.  I come so hard I nearly turn myself inside out.  Like shrapnel from an explosion, there’s no part of my body left untouched.  An exorcism could not take more out of me.

Then he comes.  When I think I can’t possibly process any more sensation, Steven nails that incredible cock home one more time and bursts.  He’s in me up to his knees and every ounce of energy regained in sleep pours into my body.  Two, three, four times his body shakes like he’s been electrocuted and he bites the soft skin along my neck.

We collapse.  I keep my eyes closed because the room would spin.  He is dead weight piled on top of me but just as well, I couldn’t breath anyway.  He’s still crammed inside me, stretching me to the limit, and his dick throbs strongly.  I could come again just from the pounding of his heart.  Instead I let myself go limp between his chest and the mattress.

“Holy shit,” he says quietly.

“Holy shit,” I agree.

We pass out, still fitted together.
_

No comments:

Post a Comment