Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Full of Surprises - Three

Nicky’s not afraid of me, of this.  He returns my kiss enthusiastically.  It’s still different but I’m becoming familiar with the feel of his mouth on mine.  

He rolls that massive body right on top, I spread my legs and he settles between.  His lips move down my neck, trace the curve of my breast and roll my hard nipple.  He’s gentle - I bet Nicky’s always gentle the first time. Maybe not today.

He’s hard, very hard, and ready.  His erection pulses plaintively against my thigh, beating like a drum.  I wiggle just enough to grind against it.  He curses in Swedish, I giggle.  Nicky moves toward the middle, closer to my entrance.  Those strong hands explore my body as I touch every part of him I can reach - his back is hard muscle and sculpted edges, his huge thighs pin me to the bed.  A massive bicep is flexed next to my head as he lifts his solid chest to pick my ass up in one hand.

Nicky pulls me down into position and I give him as much room as I can.  His cock is hot in the palm of my hand.  He sucks in a breath as I grip is length, flicking my wrist, and guiding him to the spot.

“I want you,” I say.  Because I do.  There are different ways to love someone, to know someone: I don’t love or know Nicky the way I love and know Mike.  But there’s only one way to to want someone and right now, I want Nicky.

His tip probes my soaked slit and I gasp.  Color-change eyes watch me to be sure I mean what I said.  I kiss my answer onto his lips.

Nicky swings his hips hard and drives his cock in up to the hilt.  I scream but it’s lost in his kiss.  A wicked smirk comes to his face.  

“My God,” I pant.  He breaks into a full smile and thrusts again.

I know what he’s doing and I like it.  Mike’s out cold, it could be weird to make love to his girlfriend while he sleeps on the floor at the foot of the bed.  But if we keep this about the sex, Nicky and I can keep our ends of this bargain.

“Harder,” I say.  Nicky is about the same size as Mike - Mike would never bring home someone bigger, he’s not that confident.  But just like the kiss, Nicky moves in a completely new way.  His strokes are long and hard, holding at the top to make sure I got all that before he gives it to me again.  I buck my hips and he flattens me again, just for fun.

Holy shit.  I’m so turned on I could climb out of my skin.  Nicky’s back is smooth under my fingers, I can’t hold onto anything as he plows his perfect cock into my hot mess.  He slides a hand from under my ass, hooks my knee and wraps it around his waist.  In the moment he’s off-balance, I roll with all my might.

“Holyshit.”  It worked, I ended up on top of him and now I’m like the angel on top of a Christmas Tree.  He feels huge from this angle, I put my hands to his chest to adjust myself.

“Okay?” Concern is quick to cross his face.

“Amazing,” I admit.  I settle onto my knees and begin moving just my hips, forward and back, hands behind me on Nicky’s thighs.  He cups my breasts, tweaks my nipples and pulls me down to catch one roughly between his teeth.  Then he pushes me back to sitting and forces me hard onto his dick.

“You feel so good,” he whispers.  I’m riding him like it’s the fucking Kentucky Derby.  My ass slaps against his thighs as I swivel down to meet his thrusts.  His fingers dig deep into the soft curve of my ass.

I run my finger across his lips, then bring it to my own.  Making sure he’s watching, I slide that hand over my breast and tug my nipple, then take it slowly over my stomach and down between my legs, right against his chest.  His eyes are locked on my fingers as they begin to circle my clit.

“Mmm, Nicklas.”  I don’t know if I’ve ever called him that before.

I start touching myself in earnest.  He takes his rhythm up a notch, daring me to keep up.  I’m so wet I have to grind hard against my hand.  It increases the friction everywhere.  Nicky watches me for a moment, then pushes my hand out of the way.  His fingers quickly turn my body to liquid.

“Ohgodyes,” the words just come out of my mouth.  His fingers are huge, his hands strong and he uses his hips to throw my body into his fingers.  

“Lift up your hair,” he says.  I scoop it from behind my neck and use both arms to pile it atop my head.  He watches my breasts heave.   Catching all my hair in one hand, I use the other to play with the nipple he’s watching.  

“You’re beautiful,” Nicky tells me.  I can hardly breathe.  He flicks so surely against my clit I could get off that way alone.  The hard cock punishing my slot on every bump doesn’t help.  I bite my lip to keep from screaming, hard enough that it brings tears to my eyes.  My pussy clenches and spasms, grasping at Nicky like I’m slipping off a cliff. He slows and lightens his touch, I feel weightless.

“No, don’t stop.”

He pushes hard again, just twice.

“Beg me.”

His eyes are glinting with mischief.  I would never have guessed this is Nicky in bed, but maybe it’s just these circumstances.  Maybe Mike tells him the games we like to play.

I bend forward, dropping my hair and letting the ends tickle his massive chest.  I writhe against him, rolling my hips as hard as I can.  His face gets strained with the effort, but he buzzes my clit again.  I wait till I’m as close to his face as I can get.

“Make me come, Nicky.  You feel so good.”

“Louder.”

I glance over my shoulder to where Mike is passed out.  I wonder if Nicky knows how often we wake up the neighbors.

“Oh God, Nicky, fuck me,” at the top of my lungs.

He smiles through those crooked teeth but there’s no kindness in it, only pride. One jolt from his hard thigh and I’m on my backand he’s pounding away.

“Yesyesyes,” I’m moaning like a whore.  Nicky has an arm under my lower back and his knees under my ass.  I’m bent backward and hope to God I come before he breaks me in half.  Then that big thumb hits my clit again.  I swear so creatively I could be on the Caps coaching staff.

“Mother of....”

I don’t finish because Nicky slides his hand up between my shoulders and lifts me off the bed like I’m weightless. My chest presses to his, I scramble to set my feet so I can drive and drop myself along his glorious cock.  Our lips meet and we’re kissing hard and fast, so close to the edge.  Nicky mimics the moves he saw Mike using before and gets every one right.

“I want to feel you,” he says against my ear.  “I want to know what it feels like for him.”  Then he sinks his teeth into the soft flesh of my shoulder, where he’d started out kissing before.

It’s my number one hot spot, my biggest secret, and Mike was the only guy to ever get it right.  He uses that spot like a pressure point - he could drop me to the floor anytime.  Telling Nick was a bold move, a sign of trust.

I clutch at the sharp edges of his shoulder blades, hold on tight and squeeze about a scream as I come.  The orgasm hits me like a train, flattening me to the front and running away at full speed.  I rock and roll as it thunders into the distance.

“Cory,” he breathes, a nickname no one ever uses.  He’s harder than ever, his heart pounding through his arms where they lock around me.  I kiss his mouth forcefully before letting him drop his face into my neck.  He gasps in short, hard bursts as he dumps load after hot load into me.

We’re still for a long time, me perched in his lap like I’m climbing him to heaven.  Finally he leans slowly down, settling me to the mattress then gingerly freeing himself from the mess we’ve made.  Nicky puts his head next to mine and his arm over my body.  We share a secret smile, then I close my eyes and let sleep come.
____

I knew I’d fall asleep.  I want Corrine so badly at any given moment that coming inside her is the sum of all my energy.  It drains me in every way possible.

I now understand the rule about no sex on game days.

Watching her make Nicky come nearly stopped my heart.  She’s so fucking sexy, seeing her pleasure someone else was like having an out-of-body experience.  I felt every lap of her tongue every brush of her lips even as I saw her moving in this whole new way.  I couldn’t have directed a better porn.

The moment Nicky put his hands in her hair I knew that I am not crazy.  She’s really that good.  She could probably solve all Nicky’s problems in a week of great sex but I’m not that great a friend.  A loan, yes, but I won’t give her away.

I lay there, listening to them sleep, thinking it was funny.  I enjoyed this, and Nicky had the time of his life, but it was really supposed to be for Corinne.

That’s why I chose Nicky.  It was strange to ask him, but it didn’t take much convincing.  I knew I’d get off on it, and anyone else would too.  But Nicky... he would take care of her. He would do what I would do.

So she made him come with that magical mouth of hers, drained some of the fear and frustration he’s been harboring lately.  But I couldn’t sit by, I had to give her pleasure as she gave it to someone else.  And she always gave - he came first and I had to return the favor.

Corrine slid into my cock like we’d been at foreplay for hours.  She was so wet that I knew I’d done the right thing tonight.  My cock filled that tight hole I knew so well, moved in the way I always wanted, and gave her up in just a few minutes.  Then she gave it back in my favorite way, looking down at her beautiful face.

I wished Nicky the joy of her as I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

They’re sleeping, spooning on my bed.  If it were any man but Nicky I couldn’t have borne the sight.  But he holds her the way I would and doesn’t resist when I tug her free.

Corrine’s eyes flutter open.  “Hi baby.”

“How’d he do?”

She smiles.  “Almost as good as you.”

Behind her, Nicky snorts in his pretend sleep.  I laugh and lay down on the near side, pulling her close.

“Happy birthday,” I say.

“Happy birthday,” Nicky mumbles, face in the pillow.  She reaches out and slaps him lightly on the thigh.  He snatches a pillow from the other end and swings it, hitting us both.  

“What should we do for my birthday?” I ask, all innocence.

Corrine looks over my shoulder at the clock, taking care to rub her breasts into my bare chest.  “It’s only nine o’clock.  I still have three hours.”

Nicky applauds.

“Alright you two!” I warn.  Corrine wiggles free and goes to the dresser, where I’d put her purse on the way in.  Nicky and I both admire her, stark naked digging through the bag.  When she turns, she has a phone to her ear and a sly smile on her face.

“Hey Rachel, how are you?  Yeah, good.  Oh thanks, in fact that’s why I’m calling.  Do you remember that thing you were joking about the other day?”

She looks from one of us to the other.

“At lunch, you were joking about all the guys on the team.... yeah, that one.  Uh huh.  Well, I’m having a little impromptu birthday party tonight, and I thought you might be interested in sharing my present.  Are you busy?”

My mouth is hanging wide open.  Nicky is probably blushing but I can’t take my eyes off Corrine gently stroking her thigh, standing at the foot of the bed. Her eyes flash at whatever her friend is saying.

“Yes, really.  Mmmhmm.  I’ll text you the address.”  She raises an eyebrow at me.  “And Rachel, hurry.”

Corrine looks down and very slowly drops the phone on the dresser.  Then she tilts her head and regards the two of us through her eyelashes , naked on opposite ends of the bed.  After a moment, she takes a knee and crawls up the mattress until she’s between us.  Then she sits back on to her heels, showing us both everything she’s got.  Nicky reaches out a hand to her leg.

“Your gift is on the way,” she tells me, letting Nicky caress her skin.  “But since there’s still so much time left in my party, he stays.”

I smile like an idiot as I’m getting hard again.  Corinne bends down, giving Nicky a close up of her ass, and puts her lips to mine.

“Happy early birthday,” she purrs.

**end**
_

2 comments:

  1. you need to never stop writing nicklas backstrom, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was impossible, but you make me want Mike Green.

    ReplyDelete