Sunday, May 1, 2011

Keep Me Up, Don't Stop - One

This has been kicking around since the All-Star Game smutfest challenge.  It's porn.  I really have nothing else to say for myself.


Don't make me wait for you,
Do what you came to do,
Keep me up, don't stop.
- Blue
____

"I know you're thinking about it.  I can see it on your face."


Of course I was thinking about it.  Fucking impossible not to.  The room was so full of testosterone I practically had to swim to the bar.

It was All-Star Weekend.  I thought all the guys would have their wives and girlfriends and families with them.  I supposed most did, but they'd been put to bed early or poisoned or something because there were maybe three guys to every woman in this place.  And it was getting a little ugly.

"See what, exactly?"


He towered over me, a spectacular wall of a man.  Heavy, warm and gorgeous.  I had my side to the bar and he boxed me in – I wasn't going anywhere until he let me, no matter how much attitude I gave.  He lowered his face so his breath was hot against my ear.

"You're thinking about spreading your legs for me.  About holding on to the headboard while I ride you.  You're thinking about my tongue," he gently pressed his lips to my skin and drew them up my neck, "slowly dragging its way up your pussy to pull your clit like a fire alarm."

I shivered involuntarily.  No one had ever talked to me like that, not even a guy I was already fucking.  And here this total stranger was painting pictures with his words that you'd pay twenty bucks a month for on cable.

"Oh that.  Of course I'm thinking about it," I admitted.  "But how do you know I'm thinking about it with you?"

"Because you came here with that clown, and you're dying to know what a real man feels like right here."  He had one hand on the back of my thigh, closest to the bar so no one could see it.  Now he moved it between my legs and dragged it right up to press the seam of my jeans into my crotch.  I rocked on my high heels.

We both looked across the room to where the guy in question was standing.  We weren't dating, but I knew he liked me.  He'd invited me to Raleigh to impress me.  He was a nice guy, but I held out to see if there was a spark between us.  Now this giant guy was manhandling me all over a public place, making me shiver and soaking my panties inside of a minute.  

"David Backes," he said, almost snickering.  "You know I kicked his ass in a fight once?"

I had to get a little bit of ground.  I knew David was a big guy, but he never used it like this.  He never overpowered me physically – or maybe he was afraid to.  Not this guy.  "Why don't you pick on someone your own size?"

His suggestive, wolfish grin wiped the boyish look from his face.  "Honey, trust me.  There's no one my size."  The bulge riding into my lower back proved his point.

"We're not together," I said, sure of it myself for the first time.  It didn't mean I wanted this guy, but if someone could do this to me then I certainly didn't want a guy who couldn't.  I mean, this was just a hint, right?  Just the prologue?

"Then he won't miss you," he said, taking me by the arm.  Short of screaming for help there was nothing I could as he dragged me away from the bar.  A stronger woman would have stopped herself.  Someone with better morals, higher values, any kind of self-restraint would never have allowed an arrogant, filthy-minded stranger to get her alone in a big hotel.  But I didn't have any restraint and, shifting my legs to confirm that I was completely soaked from the waist down, I obviously didn't have better morals.

I consoled myself by deciding that I knew where to find this guy eighty-two nights a year.  So Rick Nash wasn't technically a stranger.
_____

He pulled me right out the front door.  I thought we'd go upstairs, but maybe he wasn't staying here.  We didn't even stop at the valet, just went into the self-parking lot.  He beeped his key ring and the headlights on a big truck flashed.  He opened the passenger door, grabbed two handfuls of my ass and tossed me onto to the seat.

We drove a few minutes in silence, Rick leaning over the steering wheel to check street signs twice.  Then we turned right into a parking lot.  The parking lot of a sex shop.

The clerk looked up as we passed through the metal detector.  He was the typical greasy-haired pervert type and if a woman ever came in here I bet he jerked off to the security camera footage all night.  His eyes lit up at the sight of me – then immediately lowered when he saw Rick bowling me along.  The guy didn't look at us again.

The store was all florescent lights and wire rack displays.  I was no angel – I'd been in my fair share of pleasure shops, albeit ones that looked less like truck stop bathrooms.  Rick used both hands on my upper arms to place me in front of the lingerie section.  

"Pick something," he said in a low voice.  "And make it something I can get into quickly."

The term `lingerie' was stretched farther than a thong.  There were a few dishwasher-safe-looking nurse and cop costumes and some schoolgirl skirts that resembled plaid belts.  The rest of the items were boxed – mostly leotards and body stockings with openings in variously violate-able places.  Rick was somewhere else in the store and I figured he wasn't bargain shopping.  At the back of one of the racks, I found the only thing in the place I would have even considered.  It was `one size fits most,' though I figured the idea was for it not to fit anyone.

The pervy sales guy didn't even make eye contact with me.  I had him ring it up and bag it, and left it at the register.  Rick was head and shoulders taller than the displays so I found him easily.  He had two things in his giant hand – a tube of lube and what looked like a bottle of Hershey's syrup.  

"Chocolate or strawberry?" he said.  His eyes were so brown they were nearly black and his neatly-trimmed facial hair gave him a clean-cut appearance.  This was the guy who carried old ladies' groceries and coached pee wee hockey for free.  Right?  But that's where I went wrong.  Thinking about him like that, all things I felt were probably true, made my knees weak and a fresh splash of anticipation warm my lap.  He got right down in my face.

"You're trembling," he said.  "Don't worry, I can see that you're going to like it."  

I swear I'd have fucked him on the floor under flood lights.  Damn!  Part of me didn't want him to know what I was thinking.  As if standing in a sex shop with someone you just met could be misunderstood.

His impatience showed – he grabbed a few things randomly off the nearby shelf and pushed past me.  The clerk rang up my selection and Rick's stuff, handed him two opaque black plastic bags and we were back in the car.

Before I could buckle in, Rick pulled the front of my shirt toward him.  I thought he would kiss me, but instead me put his hand between my legs again and pressed that knobby, raised seam right into my slit.

"Mmm, wet for me already?  Good, because you're gonna need it.  You're my little slut tonight."

I rolled my hips around on the seat and tried to hold it together.  He drove us right back to the same hotel, only this time he used valet.  I moved to hurry past the entrance to the still-crowded bar.

Rick snatched my arm in mid-stride.  Right in the middle of the lobby, in full view of the bar, he pulled me into his massive body and kissed me.  I was so ripe that his tongue went straight into my mouth.  Before I could wonder if David had seen us, he was hauling me toward the elevator.  As soon as the door closed, he backed me into the wall and ran his hand up, roughly grabbing my breast.  One long, thick finger slipped inside the v-front of my top and rubbed my nipple.  It was already hard.

"Oh you're ready for me, aren't you?  I bet your sweet little cunt is pounding right now, begging to be fucked."  He was absolutely fucking right.

"Soon, baby," he kissed me again.
____

I could hardly walk, so afraid the friction of my jeans was going to send me over the edge in the hallway.  He half-lifted me and I skittered along in my heels.  When we reached the door, he put me in front of him and trapped me with him arms.

"You have to ask nicely if you want to come inside," he said.

"Please."  I shifted my weight.

"Please what?"

"Please can I come in?"

"Why would you want to do that?"

"Please...," this was stupid but it was working and if I didn't get fucked in the next thirty seconds I might start spinning like a top.  "Open this fucking door and fuck me right now.  Or are you all talk?"


He stood up straight all of a sudden and pretended to be shocked.  "Somebody needs to have her mouth washed out with my cock."  He got the door open.  I was expecting him to push me against the wall or throw me on the bed, but he just handed me the bag.  

"Get dressed."

I closed the bathroom door and looked at myself in the mirror.  This is fucking ridiculous, I almost said out loud.  My reflection looked back at me – she was stunned too.  Still I stepped out of my heels and felt the cold tile beneath my feet.  I folded my jeans but threw my panties right in the trash.  My shirt and bra went on the pile and I stood naked in a stranger's hotel room, only the door separating me from the craziest thing I'd ever done.  And I thought about it in past tense because there was no turning back.  

The lingerie I'd chosen was more the idea of lingerie than any actual fabric.  It was a little teddy in white, suggesting anything but innocence.  The bottom fit me like panties, complete with a little heart-shaped cut out right at the top of my ass.  Soft, sheer material covered my stomach but hid nothing.  The top had bra cups which lifted and pressed my breasts up and out, offering them up and fringing them with little feathered edges.  It tied at the nape of my neck, leaving my entire back completely bare.  I stepped back into my heels thinking that I liked what I saw.  Trashy, yes, but hot.  That thought steeled my nerves as I stood straight and sauntered out of the bathroom.

The king-sized bed looked much smaller with Rick lying across it.  He'd taken off his shoes but nothing else and was on his side, stretched out, waiting for me.  His eyes widened as I stepped into the dim light of the hotel room.

"They let girls like you wear white?"

I looked down over him – all of him – and suddenly felt like I had all the power.  "Girls like me do whatever we want."

He pushed up until he was sitting.  "Not tonight."

Rick came around the bed to stand in front of me.  He traced his fingers up my sides, just where the lingerie ran out and skin began.  It was like a slow burn.  Finally he reached my breasts, lifting them with both hands then caressing the rounded, bare tops.  He pushed his fingertips deep into the right one until my nipple popped free of the cup.  Then he put his mouth to me.

"Mmmmm," I mumbled, reaching for him.  He caught my wrist and let my breast slowly fall from his mouth.

"Hands up," he commanded.  "No touching."

My whimper had no affect on him.  I held my hands over my head while Rick worked at one breast, then the other, all the while his hands playing over my stomach and back.  His fingers traced ever lower onto my back until finally he slipped them over my panties.  One caught in the heart-shaped cut out.  He traced the opening, reading the shape, and I felt him smile.  Then his fingers moved down over the crack in my ass and over my pussy from behind.

I moaned.  I felt like a guitar string: ready to be strummed, threatening to snap.  My hands went to his hair but he froze.  Then he raised his face right into mine.  "Do want you're told."  

My hands went back up.  A moment later, his was back between my legs, stroking along my swollen, soaked clit.  His lips moved to my neck, leaving my breasts spilled from their cups.  He whispered into my ear.

"Good girl.  I can feel how much you want me.  Your pussy must be aching."  He moved his fingers strongly.  "Thinking about me slipping inside…."  With that he pulled the fabric aside and dipped a finger into me.  I gasped.  "Thinking about me spreading you open…." Another finger joined, parting my lips wide before stroking in.  "And making you scream."  I'd been so caught up in penetration that I was surprised by his giant, rough thumb pressing hard into my clit.  I squeaked.

"You'll have to be louder than that, baby," he chuckled.  Those two fingers stroked again and came out gleaming.  I tried to keep my feet as he worked me over, the whole time talking in a low growl.

"I saw you this afternoon at the draft.  You were checking out Toews so hard I thought that momma's boy was going to fall off his chair."  Rick gave me a particularly well-aimed pump that made me shudder.  "He was gonna go for it too – could have been him here instead of me.  Would you like that?"  His long fingers hit another perfect bull's-eye.  

"No," I gasped.

He laughed softly.  "He was too embarrassed after getting picked so late.  You might have been the reason he was so pissed."

Rick put his lips to my neck, the fuzz of his beard raising goosebumps wherever he went.  I felt like he was pushing me uphill and I was almost to the top.  I mewed weakly, trying to move around on his hand and take myself over.  His giant hand clamped on my hip.

"All you have to do is ask me nicely."

I didn't bother to play.  "Make me come, Rick."

Well someone wasn't playing fair.  Thirty seconds later I was teetering on the brink.  It was so hard and fast after so much toying that I couldn't catch my breath.  My body rocked and rolled and when I got to the edge, Rick threw me right off.  His huge arm wrapped around my waist, almost lifting me off the floor while his other worked deep into me.  I put my head back onto his shoulder, feet kicking and screamed as it tore through me like a little firestorm.  When I collapsed in his arms, he laid me carefully on the bed.

He was over top of me in a second.  "When you scream, try to use my name."

I laughed, barely enough air in my lungs to do so.  Tiny tremors of pleasure were still bouncing around inside my hips.  I was soaked and spent in some ruined lingerie and Rick was still fully dressed but for his shoes.  He pulled my limp body up toward the top of the bed.  My eye drifted closed… and snapped open at the sound him pulling off his tie.

"I'm not going to hurt you," he said, looping the silk around one of my wrists and lifting it over my head.  The tie wove through the headboard and circled my other arm.  I titled my head back to see him tie the ends in a simple but sturdy knot.

"I just don't think you're quite ready for me yet."

"No no, please…,"my voice in the sound of the lingerie being ripped away at my hip.  He tore open the other side, folding it up my stomach and pressed my thighs apart.  Without bothering to go slowly, Rick, shoved his tongue right inside me.

"Uhhhhhhh fuck," I moaned, lifting my lips off the bed.  He laughed and it rang through me like a bell.  There was nothing about this man that wasn't long and thick – first his fingers, now his tongue.  And I was only in Act 2.  My pussy was so sensitive that the light abrasive surface felt like pins and needles.

"Rick.  God.  Please."  Totally ignored.

It could have been ten minutes or ten days – I was in sensory deprivation and the only thing I could feel was this man assaulting my body.  I struggled against the restraints, wanting desperately to run my hands into his longish hair and hold his face down on the right spot.  He kept teasing it and leaving it.  His soft beard was like a second tongue tickling every inch of my flesh.  This was definitely unsportsmanlike conduct.

"All this fighting - you're making me really hard," he said, looking up at me.  "Otherwise I could do this all night."  I thrashed harder, making him laugh.

"Please," I whispered.

He gave me a look like `oh all right, you quitter' and slid back down between my legs.  An instant later I was panting.  He never even used his hands, just his tongue and nose and chin and the rumble of his voice.  When I came, my back arched so hard I thought I might turn myself inside out.  Rick wrapped his arms around my thighs and held me down onto his face so he could finish the job.  I screamed, but again it was just noise.

"We'll have to keep going until you get your scream right," he said, next to me though I hadn't felt him move.  I couldn't feel anything but hot lava filling every space inside me.  I opened one eye to see him smiling down at me.

"Want me to untie you?"

I nodded.  I was getting Stockholm Syndrome, it was making me sympathize with him and forget that he was torturing me.  There was no way I could win in this room, Rick would always dominate me.  But at least I could get my hands on him.  He freed the bonds then ran his hand slowly down the inside of my arm.

"You really are beautiful," he said with surprising tenderness.  "No wonder he likes you."

"I don't like him, not really."  It was a little sad to say, but David and I would never have anything like this.  Maybe because we started out as friends.  But now that I knew what could be, I would always need something more than David.

Rick just shrugged.  "Me neither."

I reached for his shirt and he let me open the buttons down to his waist.  He pulled it off and I ran my hand over the t-shirt underneath; it was a happy shirt to be so completely full.  Then it was gone.  Rick's chest was a solid slab of muscle – not the sculpted model kind, but the heavy, useful kind that scrambled my brain.  Instead of moving right to his belt, I pulled him on top of me and kissed him hard.

I needed a minute before the battering of my body started again.  But I already really wanted to just make out with him.  His skin was hot to the touch, all bare and beautiful.  I finally got my fingers in his hair.  His beard was full and soft, not scratchy like the scruffy stubble a lot of guys wore.  I could have kissed him for days.  He wound his giant arms around me, holding me off the bed.  No matter who he was, the next guy to hold me would pale in comparison to being in Rick's arms.

Eventually, we started moving.  I opened his belt and zipper, he pushed off his slacks.  To be honest I was a little scared despite my excitement.  He seemed to sense my hesitation.

"I'm not going to hurt you," he repeated.  He kneeled and let me look up at him.  His dark cotton boxer briefs were absolutely useless – he was hard and long and I had to stretch the waistband to its limit to get it over his cock.  His eyes were on mine for any sign that I would bolt out of the room.  I just stared, probably with my mouth gaping – I couldn't even try to figure out how that was going to fit inside me.  So I just reached for him.  He closed his eyes and sighed as I stroked his length for the first time.  After a few passes, he handed me the lube he'd bought at the store.  I rubbed the cold gel between my palms until it was warm then smoothed it down over his marbled flesh.  Once he was covered, I worked my hand a few times up and down his shaft.  Heat passed through the slick, rising quickly.  He groaned.


"Jesus," I whispered.  He moved down over me, settling on top.  For all his dirty talk he seemed genuinely concerned now.  I knew he really wasn't going to hurt me.  The tip of his dick slid against my folds, begging for entrance.

"Okay?" he said.  His elbows were planted on either side of my head.  Massive biceps bulged where they held him over me.  His broad chest blocked everything from view.  I bit my lip and nodded.  He pushed, slowly.

Mother of God.  I closed my eyes and breathed deeply.  Even after coming twice and using handful of lube, there was barely any room for him.  My body stretched and spread – it would have almost hurt if it didn't feel so fucking intense.  And it went on forever.  Christ, he was somewhere behind by belly button before I felt his thighs against mine.

"Fuck," he whispered, putting his head next to mine and holding still.  "You feel so good. Are you okay?"

I nodded.  I was more than okay.  Like fitting way too much clothing into a suitcase – you may have to sit on it or ask for help, but the fucking thing would zip.

Or maybe not.  He moved cautiously and I gasped, feeling I might burst.  He went again, slowly, and I was okay.  A few more times and the sensation of being fit to burst subsided, leaving only pleasure behind.  Places I hadn't known existed were getting their first lesson in friction.  I sobbed out a breath.

"Rick, please."  And he did.  His hips stroked evenly.  No matter how gentle he was it drove the air from my lungs every time.  I was gasping and squealing like a porn star.  Rick must get a lot of that.

"God you're tight," he said, seeming as lost in this as I was.  "You make me want to come so hard."

I had come twice, hard, and I was nearly there for the third time.  His heavy body drove into mine, bouncing me against the mattress.  Every muscle in his back coiled and flexed in the effort of pinning me to the bed.  Beneath my hands, his body was a masterpiece.  I grabbed onto his thighs as he pumped against me.  Like a pot on the stove, I was just about to boil.

"You like that?" he whispered.  "I told you you'd like it."

"Oh God," I whimpered.

He thrust harder.  "Come for me.  I want to feel you come all over me."  I writhed around beneath him, throwing myself down onto his cock as he drove upward.  My fingers dug into his shoulders and I started to moan.

"I want to hear you scream my name," he grunted.

And I did.  He rolled his hips and popped my cork.  His name tore right out of me, expelled by the force of my orgasm.  My pussy clenched so hard he had to stop moving to keep from tearing me in half.  I said his name twice, twitching like a live wire, before I went still.

"Now it's my turn," Rick laughed.  "Still with me?"

"Yes," I managed.

"Tell me you want me."

I did.  I was spent and wrecked but I wanted him to come.  It was only fair after I'd gone three times.  And it was the only ground I was going to hold against him.  I pushed away my fatigue and focused my attention.

"Fuck me, Rick.  Show me what a real man feels like between my legs."

It was what he'd said in the bar, and exactly what he wanted.  He got harder, like a spear, and I knew he was almost done.  For all his bravado tonight had been about me.  Except for right now.

"Show me what I've been missing, how hard I make you want to come."

His mouth sucked hard at my neck and then he bit down, definitely bruising my soft skin.  Good luck covering that up tomorrow.  But his body was destroying me everywhere else, might as well leave a mark.

"God, Rick.  Harder."

And he went harder, then he came.  With a roar he threw all his weight into a final thrust and flattened me to the mattress.  I felt him burst hot inside me, way way inside me.  Two pulses later, he dropped on top.

"That was even better than I thought.  And I've been thinking about it for hours."  He lifted his head and smiled at me.  I wouldn't have believed the things he said in the bar could come from such a sweet face.

"It's too bad you're good at hockey, because you'd be great a porn."
He laughed.  "Wait till I tie you up again."

... to be continued...
____

2 comments:

  1. Don't ever apologise for your story... this is brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH!!! RICK NASHTY! I'm from Cincinnati and I love him. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete